Members Of The Month - Lady Lily, Sexytatts And Dirtywmam

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Hello Sexy Peeps,
The reason for the delay for this one is simply, we have so many members who deserve it this month, it's been incredibly difficult making the final decision..

We are pleased to announce the following members as our members of the month.
In no particular order;
Miss @LadyLily
for her continued support, interaction in the forums and generally taking time to chat to us all.
Well done and thank you Miss.. Okay perhaps the latest avatar persuaded the decision too.. :sneaky:
Thank you for your continued support xx

Mr @SexyTatts for his continued support here, continuously welcoming newbies, slowly getting more and more involved on the forums' side of things and even for taking some time out to help me with a personal situation recently. (my knee before any of you cheeky buggers think otherwise :D )
Keep up the interaction, friendliness and just being the sites 'Gentle Giant'!
Thank you so much! Well done and congratulations. No kiss though mate. ;)

Last but not least, Dirtywmam (we never really know how to say it so @Pearls and I call you Dirty Wham :D ) @dirtywmam - these lovely people have been with us for well over a year now, and initially they remained very quiet...Of course, you have changed that and are always floating around saying hello, adding more sexy photos for us to perve I mean look at :whistle:
And I want to thank you for your constant and continued support. Your activity and fun, is highly appreciated thank you.. xx

You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.
You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

As I said, this month has been extremely tough as we have so many friendly, active and worthy members. That said, thank you to you all here for making this site such fun to be on! x

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! x

Well done all three of you and for generally being part of making this community so lively and intriguing. You've all so far all forgot to thank your mums in accepting the acolade...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey looby n glue.. not seen you about.. hope lifes tickety boo. X
Indeed... Was a noticeable difference without them here... :) x
Life's good thanks. Been away for a few days....nice back to front cardy and soft walls you know......:whistle::rofl::D
Brilliant glad to see you back on again, hope you guys enjoyed some quality time together - especially given the shifts Lew does.
:) x

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Hello Sexy Peeps,
The reason for the delay for this one is simply, we have so many members who deserve it this month, it's been incredibly difficult making the final decision..

We are pleased to announce the following members as our members of the month.
In no particular order;
Miss @LadyLily
for her continued support, interaction in the forums and generally taking time to chat to us all.
Well done and thank you Miss.. Okay perhaps the latest avatar persuaded the decision too.. :sneaky:
Thank you for your continued support xx

Mr @SexyTatts for his continued support here, continuously welcoming newbies, slowly getting more and more involved on the forums' side of things and even for taking some time out to help me with a personal situation recently. (my knee before any of you cheeky buggers think otherwise :D )
Keep up the interaction, friendliness and just being the sites 'Gentle Giant'!
Thank you so much! Well done and congratulations. No kiss though mate. ;)

Last but not least, Dirtywmam (we never really know how to say it so @Pearls and I call you Dirty Wham :D ) @dirtywmam - these lovely people have been with us for well over a year now, and initially they remained very quiet...Of course, you have changed that and are always floating around saying hello, adding more sexy photos for us to perve I mean look at :whistle:
And I want to thank you for your constant and continued support. Your activity and fun, is highly appreciated thank you.. xx

You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.
You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

As I said, this month has been extremely tough as we have so many friendly, active and worthy members. That said, thank you to you all here for making this site such fun to be on! x

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! x
Thank you all so much for your thanks... I'm just being regular little me! :D