Members Of The Month - Nigel & Julie, Miss Vivi & Mr Banshee

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As mentioned in the following announcement, we have changed how we do MoTM because of ever increasing numbers, therefore allowing more availability for this award to those who have shown outstanding dedication & support to the site.
https://socialswinging.com/threads/member-of-the-month-changes.2074/
Well here we go...:D

Miss ViVi aka @VoluptuousVixen -Congratulations on being our single lady - member of the month. Thank you for all you do here, the laughs and banter and just for being you. The chatter about your toys is becoming increasingly popular and you're adding a spice to the mix here. Bless you. x

Mr @Bansheewarrior - Congratulations on being our single male member of the month and we want to thank you for everything you do for us. Your - 'Guess the Movie' thread has generated a lot of popularity and fun... Your interaction overall with members has not gone unnoticed and we want to say thank you for all you do. x

Finally, last but not least @NigelandJulie - Congratulations on being our couple - member of the month. Thank you both for the support, fun, flirting, laughs, chats and air of happiness you have brought to the site.
Your help at the VA most certainly wasn't unnoticed and not only did you help us with sorting things out for both evenings, but you helped us all with the dishes and Nigel even played taxi to a few members - which I must point out he drove many miles and didn't accept a single penny towards fuel.
Even when I was stuck myself helping someone, Nigel volunteered and was straight away there taking this person back to their hotel. Thank you!
You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.

You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! xx

9 January 2016
City
Reading
As mentioned in the following announcement, we have changed how we do MoTM because of ever increasing numbers, therefore allowing more availability for this award to those who have shown outstanding dedication & support to the site.
https://socialswinging.com/threads/member-of-the-month-changes.2074/
Well here we go...:D

Miss ViVi aka @VoluptuousVixen -Congratulations on being our single lady - member of the month. Thank you for all you do here, the laughs and banter and just for being you. The chatter about your toys is becoming increasingly popular and you're adding a spice to the mix here. Bless you. x

Mr @Bansheewarrior - Congratulations on being our single male member of the month and we want to thank you for everything you do for us. Your - 'Guess the Movie' thread has generated a lot of popularity and fun... Your interaction overall with members has not gone unnoticed and we want to say thank you for all you do. x

Finally, last but not least @NigelandJulie - Congratulations on being our couple - member of the month. Thank you both for the support, fun, flirting, laughs, chats and air of happiness you have brought to the site.
Your help at the VA most certainly wasn't unnoticed and not only did you help us with sorting things out for both evenings, but you helped us all with the dishes and Nigel even played taxi to a few members - which I must point out he drove many miles and didn't accept a single penny towards fuel.
Even when I was stuck myself helping someone, Nigel volunteered and was straight away there taking this person back to their hotel. Thank you!
You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.

You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! xx
nice work guys and gals