Merry Xmas From Bfg

• Thread starter Deleted member 2610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

I'd like to wish you all a very happy Xmas and a fantastic 2017.
At this time of year you are spending it with your loved ones but it's time to think about those who are separated from the ones they love for many a reason, for those unfortunate to spend Xmas on their own and for those who have no home at all. Spend a couple of minutes to reflect on how lucky you are to have the people you love around you.
For those who don't or can't, then I send all my love to you especially as they are the ones that need it the most..
Xxxx :0))

D

Deleted member 2610

I will be thinking of myself then lol
Hi Kwaka, understand your circumstances and it's hard life in the forces sometimes.
Some of us also feel we miss the ones we would like to be with, but don't go on about it we are SG's here so man pull your boots up and get on with it.
People on here don't want to see whine people, they come for fun and if you want credibility then be as you were and stop feeling hard done by.
You're going to the VA with a lovely lady enjoy what you have.

M

meet_the_fockers

At this time of year you are spending it with your loved ones but it's time to think about those who are separated from the ones they love for many a reason, for those unfortunate to spend Xmas on their own and for those who have no home at all. Spend a couple of minutes to reflect on how lucky you are to have the people you love around you.
For those who don't or can't, then I send all my love to you especially as they are the ones that need it the most..
And right back at yer.. you nawty trollope.. mwahhhhh xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Merry Christmas to you too Big Man ;) :)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

And the same to you @SexyTatts, hope you and the family have a great Christmas and New Year