• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Message Fun..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok a bit of a twist those who have sent messages.. would it be ok to post here.. of course if they are personal.. and fruity keep them to yourselves..
But i have had a couple of beauts i am
Shame to keep them to myself.. if the senders dont mind?

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Thankyou.. this has cracked me up!! Heres a selection of some of the messages Ive recieved.. As you can see I'm not the only nutter around here..

what is the square root of 64??

Beware the ides of the fruit baring lemurs, for their trumpets are tuned in the candor of a sweet crated cherry pop and can be tough to remove even with vigorous dancing.

I fear they come in many guises.. all lemony and fluffy, but beware they are wolves in sheeps clothing... wearing strange masquerade masks..and floating around in a most nonchalant manner..

Nonchalant lemurs turn my hackles technicolour, it's a warning sign for when their dancing becomes minty fresh, time to order some flanged wibbles to form a wall of mighty hob-nob reinforcement.

Bonkers is as Bonkers does, .dance with the lemurs to soothe their hackles.. and they will soon be adorned, by fluffy pink feathers, entertwined with spun gold..
Rest easy my brother.. no need for wall. Hobnobs are for dunking, in rainbow coloured nectar.

The sweet taste of the flowers sing their sorrows in droves
Spinning gold into cakes of topaz, cinnamon and cloves
Ware ye the lure of a mind dancing the jive
The hackles lifting skywards, rockets on a beehive
Together we defeat the barbershop singing toads
High five our victory, drink a rainbow and hit the road building..

Touche my freind touche.

I'm loosing my mind..

19 March 2015
Brilliant!!

D

Deleted member 1030

If we set that to a psychedelic soundtrack, we'd have a monster on our hands

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…