• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Milf

D

Deleted member 3411

Personally I'm a hater of labels, and for many years one of my pet hates has been cougars. This whole notion that mature ladies wanting to feck the nuts off of young men being something to celebrate with it's own name/label (cougar) annoys me a little. Most of these titles milf gilf cougar all have the connotation of a mature woman taking advantage of hormone desperate lads the same age as a son or even grandson. There is no equivalent for men no Dilf of Gilf as in Grandad I'd..... men in this position are labelled something far nastier. I have nothing against a 50 year old woman having sex with a 21 year old man all that matter a 50 year old man and a 21 year old woman, I just think that labels give it a kind of seedy air.

19 March 2015

It's not just labels in this case though is it, it's age again. Yet again an age is being brought into this...
Cue thread;
Do You Think Or Consider...

11 September 2016
City
Corby
It's not just labels in this case though is it, it's age again. Yet again an age is being brought into this...
Cue thread;
Do You Think Or Consider...

Sometimes I think people are simply afraid to admit what they like in case it's seen as 'uncool' or they are omitted from certain peoples 'meet list' (admit it, we all have one!) on the grounds of not liking the same things. When in reality it's our differences that really attracted us in the first place and diversity that keeps this so damn sexy!

*gets down from soap box*

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm indifferent on the matter as some people happily label themselves. There are far worse labels found in terms of endearment like "babe" or "hun/hunni" especially when addressed from a much younger person that I find particularly annoying.

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
I really dislike the term MILF and it even puts me off going to clubs on those nights. How do you guys feel about it?
I'm sorry!
With us it's more of a joke than anything. The term Milf is usually used by a young male regarding an older woman. See I'm 2 months older than Mr Milf and it's just been his way of reminding me that I'm older than him.
So for us it's just a laugh but I do know where you are coming from!
Help! @Admin, I need to change our username! xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I can change that if you want me to, but I think the post is more a case of in RL, swinging and whatnot - the fact that it's a label; "Oh she's a MILF alright" or "I'd love to bang her she's a right MILF" if you get my meaning
But I can if you want me to of course. x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

Tigress

I posted this before you guys joined and I'm sorry...xxxx It was prompted by a visit to the VA when it was MILF night. Please don't change your name! I guess I am a mother and try to separate myself from that a bit, otherwise nothing is happening

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 5725

At my eldest son recent birthday I was referred to as filf ... Didn't know whether to laugh or cry

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I posted this before you guys joined and I'm sorry...xxxx It was prompted by a visit to the VA when it was MILF night. Please don't change your name! I guess I am a mother and try to separate myself from that a bit, otherwise nothing is happening
I know you didn't mean anything by it xx
tbh every name I could think of wasn't being accepted and I just typed it in out of desperation. I'm not keen on it at all.
I had wondered what Milf night was all about at VA. xx

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…