Mmmmmmmmm.......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 October 2019
City
Wolverhampton
Egg an chips for dinner Nom Nom. o_O was lush.

Evening all you sexy minxs, what plans ya all got this evening... Mine is a hot bath an chill :whistle::sneaky::sneaky:xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
7 October 2019
City
Wolverhampton
Hello! And welcome…

No plans tonight, other than just chilling out at the flat.

Well, maybe ‘chilling out’ is the wrong phrase, seeing as I just turned the heating on.
It's gone cold, heating already on, bath running so it's all nice an warm where I am at the mo, getting out the bath is the hard part :cool::confused::confused:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I dream about having a bath. It's the one downside of living on a boat. When Debs and I stayed in a hotel the other weekend I was fantasising about laying in the bath while we were travelling.

When we got there? Yep you guessed it. Only a shower in the room.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck!

7 October 2019
City
Wolverhampton
I dream about having a bath. It's the one downside of living on a boat. When Debs and I stayed in a hotel the other weekend I was fantasising about laying in the bath while we were travelling.

When we got there? Yep you guessed it. Only a shower in the room.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck!
I'd love to live on a boat, going to different places, meeting new people.... (y)(y)

10 July 2018
I'd love to live on a boat, going to different places, meeting new people.... (y)(y)
Friends of mine - who were in the scene for a while, but not for a long time, now - lived on a fixed barge. They loved it… right up until there was a bad storm… and the boat went up and down a little more frequently, and with more vigour, than they were used to.

25 July 2016
I use bungee lines on mine saves having to go to the marina when it floods or high water to let out the ropes not like those up at windermere a couple of years ago who had them that tight to the jettys when they had them bad floods and windermere rose the boats were pulled down and sunk due to there not being enough slack to rise with the water :(

Reactions: Pearls
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I've had to slacken of a few of my neighbours lines with the high tides we've had this past week or so. That's probably why a lot of marinas, while not officially having residential berths, turn a blind eye to a couple of liveaboards.

That and security.

Epic thread drift :)

Last edited: