Music For Your Mood......

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Ok guys, apologies if this has been done before.

Music, what kind of music gets you going? Any particular artist? Song?

Does it depend on your mood or type of sexual arousal that can heighten and deepen the emotion and sensations?

I personally think music can make or break the mood/arousal.

For me, rock, metal, but when I am really in a darker horny mood then it has to be heavy and thrash metal.

So.....What does it for you?

D

Deleted member 3411

I don't know if there is a particular music that gets me in the mood, but I do remember listening to the Kate Bush track "In the warm room" and getting horny. If you don't know it look it up on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.
I suppose soft female voice vocals by Enya for me for making love to.

D

Deleted member 1402

Music doesn't really get me in the mood for intimate times. Music is my crutch, when low and depressed, but also when I'm happy and on a adrenaline high. Have to have music on in the car. I love 90s music and Hardcore rave, House, Fleetwood Mac, Tim Westwood and soft rock.

D

Deleted member 3657

For me it really has to go with the moment. I think it can sometimes enhance the mood. But not all occasions are right for music.

Reactions: Pearls
C

Cpt.Deepstick

Barry White, yeah? Bow chica wow wow...

I built a 'sex playlist' on spotify with a fb once...basically, tunes that sounded dirty, had dirty lyrics, blues stripper tunes, hip hop, pop etc...fun to compile but in reality, it didn't add anything...other for an initial striptease ;) Plus the bpm didn't run together at all...and we were still cheaping it so plenty of adverts...nice

I think I've still got it, might go down well in a club though, get some frisson going...

Reactions: Therapon and Admin