Must Try Harder!

• Thread starter Mr.Mystery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Please join the fun and fill in the poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mr.Mystery

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg I've been absent for quite a while now and even then my input to this site was minimal. Well I am here now to put some effort in to becoming a regular around here and eventually become known for more than just my patter.
Whilst away I have been doing a little experimenting and broadening my horizons So don't be afraid to ask any question or make any request, the worst I can do is say no!

Speak to you soon x

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Haha i see you didn't heed your own advice!! :D :smackpaddle::spank::smackpaddle::whiplash:

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
View attachment 29820 View attachment 29821 View attachment 29819 I've been absent for quite a while now and even then my input to this site was minimal. Well I am here now to put some effort in to becoming a regular around here and eventually become known for more than just my patter.
Whilst away I have been doing a little experimenting and broadening my horizons So don't be afraid to ask any question or make any request, the worst I can do is say no!

Speak to you soon x
Hi again, and very nice to see you around again xx
Regards @The-A-Team

Reactions: Pearls and Admin