Nettle play anyone?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I started thinking about this when Debs said the Tiger Balm wasn't really hot enough. It's something that I used to do but somehow has never happened with us two. I remember that recently nettled skin became super sensitive and I reckon it is worth a go. Of course, being a bit of a pain slut, Debs is concentrating on the sting whereas I'm thinking of the sensitivity afterwards. Oh well, we can but try and with spring coming they will be at their stingiest soon ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I started thinking about this when Debs said the Tiger Balm wasn't really hot enough. It's something that I used to do but somehow has never happened with us two. I remember that recently nettled skin became super sensitive and I reckon it is worth a go. Of course, being a bit of a pain slut, Debs is concentrating on the sting whereas I'm thinking of the sensitivity afterwards. Oh well, we can but try and with spring coming they will be at their stingiest soon ?
All I can say Debs is braver than me .... not having nettles on me bits ?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
The main thing with nettles, from my point of view, is not inflicting the pain of the sting but the increased sensitivity of the skin after the sting has subsided. Debs has never had a bad reaction to nettle stings in the past but we will still test it on some not so sensitive areas (like her bum) before graduating to the more interesting ones ?

19 March 2015
I used Veet none-sensitive once... Spent 30 mins with my nuts in the sink!
Been there too and swore to never again use it. I was in sheer agony.
Check @Therapon getting his lolz from our misfortune. There’s a git isn’t he. :D

The main thing with nettles, from my point of view, is not inflicting the pain of the sting but the increased sensitivity of the skin after the sting has subsided. Debs has never had a bad reaction to nettle stings in the past but we will still test it on some not so sensitive areas (like her bum) before graduating to the more interesting ones ?
Man I feel like a baby now. I am in agony with nettle stings! ?

19 March 2015
Well the test went ok other than the fact that the nettles aren't very potent at this time of year. On applying them to her arse all Debs said was "Oh they sting a bit". A couple ours later she said they sting a bit and were a bit itchy. Today we'll try some new, more sensitive areas. :)
Fair play to you both. Unless we explore and try new things, how will we ever know what anything else is like. Better to be out, living life than living in an echo chamber and stuck in a rut.
Naughty pair ?
Impressive. ?

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
I have done this with someone, before, it was their suggestion to try it, put it down their pants then ran forward for a bit, balls were sensitive after, then added some alcohol rub to them! He loved every minute of it. We did it whilst doing some outdoor shots.

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
:eek:....not going anywhere near my spuds with nettles :rofl:
Would never have done it, but itnwas their suggestion, so.... the alcohol rub though, wasn't their suggestion, but said I had to make sure it was cleaned properly, have a pic of me applying it and his mouth wide open in shock, but can't find it on the other sites, must have freshed them up with newer pics.