Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
I'd met them 5 or 6 times over the past two years, they were a married couple a bit older than me (at this time I was 25) and they would be somewhere in their early to mid 30's, part of a group of friends that started coming to the Outdoor Pursuits company I worked for, first time as a combined stag/hen do for a weekend of adventure, and after that as a smaller group of hardcore funseekers (about 10) who wanted more of the same.

Over the visits they'd whittled down the activities that they wanted more of to three, climbing, caving and kayaking, pretty hardcore, although one or two would sometimes sit it out if we really pushed them hard, harder climbs, harder, sportier (wetter lol) caves, and bigger water for kayaking.

Simon and Trudie were fun, he was a bit of a joker, and she was quiet but would come out of her shell during apres-activity drinkies down the pub, "fraternising" with clients was a bit of a no-no usually, but with this group it was set from the start that they bought a meal and drinks for any instructors that had been with them that day, and the owners liked the return business, so they turned a blind eye.

One or two of the single ladies would be a bit flirty with the younger guys, some of them had been doing this sort of stuff for years and had the bodies to show for it, lean, muscled, I, however, was a bit of a late-starter to climbing etc so I wasn't as buff, I guess it saved me from too much unwanted attention.

Until one Saturday....

I got a call in the evening, and it was Simon. Swapping numbers with clients wasn't unusual, we'd call them with changes to the next days activities, or text them to remind them to bring spare clothes etc.... however, getting a call out of the blue was definitely a first.

Simon asked if I was free the following weekend for a private booking. I was a freelancer, meaning I could pick and choose who to work for, and when to work, but most of my work came through the one company, and I didn't want to piss them off, it was a large chunk of my annual earnings.

I decided to tell Simon this, random one-off bookings from unknowns was fine, but taking clients like this would be frowned upon.

He explained that they had something different planned, it wasn't a group booking, it was just him and Trudie, and they wanted to do something a lot less hardcore, Simon was a keen amateur photographer and they wanted to do some hiking with the chance to take some pics... then he dropped the bombshell!

"We want somewhere a little off the beaten track Mart, somewhere a little secluded" said Simon, explaining that they had got into taking pics of a more "personal" nature, and as they we going to be trying for a baby soon, Trudie wanted some "hot" pics to look back on, and as a target to aim for to get back in shape after.

Simon mentioned a possible location, I remembered giving the group a little history of an area we used for some of our activities, and I knew that a bit further up the valley there were trails that were little used.

I mentioned to Simon that they were capable of trekking on the trails on their own, but Simon said they would need someone to help carry the cameras and "other stuff", plus act as a lookout for some of the more "risqué" pics... my mind boggled!

10 March 2015
Well, I wasn't going to turn down 2 days easy work, so I told them yes, and faxed them the details, timings, where to meet etc and they decided to book a BnB close to the start point.

Saturday arrived, I was providing lunch so I loaded that into the car, along with a couple of rucksacks and daysacks for the gear, and set off.

The weather was good, which was a bonus given what was to happen later, not that I knew that at the time.

I arrived at the carpark, and they were there too, so we parked up, and got to packing the gear. Trudie was a lot less reserved, and seemed to be very "touchy-feely", not that it bothered me, we were all having a bit of a giggle, they were happy, it was going to be an easy day, and I was getting well paid, lets face it, it was all good.

I did start to notice that Simon and Trudie were especially "flirty" with each other, and I started to get a feeling they were keeping something from me, especially when Trudie produced a bag, and when I went to open it, she grabbed it and said "No Mart, that's mine, I'll carry it, if you are lucky you'll see the contents later" as she crammed it into a daysack. I looked at her, and then Simon, and he just laughed. His camera gear fitted easily into one rucksack, and I took the lightweight tripod strapped to mine, filled with lunch, drinks and sundries.

As people who'd been hitting the hills etc regularly, they had good boots, and decent hiking gear, so we hit the trail.

We'd discussed the possible locations, and they were looking at some "back to nature" stuff for the first day, and then something a little more "industrial" for the second, I knew of a few likely spots, the main priority being privacy, so we'd hike for a couple of hours, check the first locations, set up if ok, shoot some pics, have lunch and then look for another location, grab a few more pics, and then head back.

Simon had a camera out, and every now and then Trudie would pose, maybe against a tree, and he would snap away.

The next time I turned around, Trudie was off the side of the trail, leaning against yet another tree, but when she saw me looking, she smiled, and started undoing the front of her loose shirt, revealing a sports bra. Simon suddenly brought me down to earth with a bump when he turned to me and said "Looks like Trudie likes and audience!", I guess I must have blushed, as they both laughed and Trudie said "I bet he wants to see them!". The next words out of Simons mouth stumped me... "Well, go on then Tru, get them out!"

She looked at me, and then removed her bra, saying "Well, it's too warm for that anyway!", as she then posed for a few shoots, on the last one cupping her boobs and pinching her nipples, before tying her shirt closed, meaning her boobs swung freely as she walked, and she headed off up the trail, walking past me and giving me a wink as she did so.

I must have looked a little out of my depth, as Simon turned to me and said "Chill Mart, don't worry, it's just a bit of fun, don't worry, just go with the flow". We moved on, and Trudie got a little more daring whenever it looked like there was no-one around, which started to be much more often as we moved further up the valley, sitting on a rock, with her shirt off, arching her back so her boobs were thrust forward, or stood against yet another tree, coyly looking into the lens of Simons camera as she fondled a boob, or pinched a nipple.

One thing she did quite often was to look at me and bite her lip, and soon I was trying to hide a hard-on that felt like it was very obvious.

Then, suddenly, she was stood next to me, and Simon was clicking away as she asked me to hold her, her naked boobs pressing against my chest through my t-shirt. I lowered my rucksack to the ground, and looked at Simon, expecting him to be pissed off, but he was smiling. She turned to me and said "Am I pretty Mart?"

"Erm... yeah, sure" I managed to say, and she laughed, turning to Simon, "See, I told you he would be shy!" Simon laughed again, and then said "Well, I think she's pretty, but a handful, or maybe two handfuls, what do you think Mart?" and I replied "Yes, very pretty" I realised he was hinting at her boobs, which were full, very round, and pressing against me more and more, the nipples seemingly even more pronounced. I moved to pull away, but she grabbed me, pulling me closer, before saying "Hold me Mart, surely you've held a woman before?" and she did the lip bite thing again, pushing into me, which made me squirm, trying to make sure she didn't notice my hard-on, unfortunately she wasn't fooled, and squealed "Oh my god... is that because of me? Simon, he's got all excited!" I looked at Simon, so far it had all been a little playful, but I expected this to be the line crossed, however, his response was the same, "I'm not surprised hun, you are practically all over him, poor bugger!"

"Well, you did say I could, if he was up for it" she replied.

She turned to me "Look Mart, relax, Simon is cool, we want some pics, and we'd like there to be another guy in them, Simon likes taking the pics, so it looks like you get to be the model, are you ok with that?"

I looked at her, then Simon, who winked, then back to her, taking it all in. She was still naked from the waist up, and wearing a pair of hiking shorts that clung to her arse like a second skin, her legs tanned, and her blond bobbed hair loose. There were worse situations to be in, but I still didn't know how far this was going, and as if reading my mind Trudie said "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, we'll start off slow, I'll lead, you just stop if it gets too much, ok?"

"Yeah, sure, ok" I said, and with that she grabbed my hands and placed them on her arse, telling me to try and forget that Simon was there, although he might throw in some direction if the angle, light etc needed sorting.

The first few pics were pretty tame, I think she was just letting me settle, a few poses where she would press against me, placing my hands on her bum or legs, and then things got hotter, as she placed them on her boobs. I felt her hand squeeze mine when she did this, the nipple between some fingers, and her breath caught in her throat as I, tentatively at first, gently squeezed again.

"How about you lose the t-shirt Mart?" came from Simon.

"Oh yes!" said Trudie, and she helped me off with it, before snuggling up to me again, this time the skin on skin contact making my hard-on twitch, something that didn't go un-noticed by her, and she smiled. A few more shots, and then she turned to Simon and said "I'm going to get changed", and took her daysack into a small dense group of trees.

I felt a little self-conscious, and moved to put my t-shirt on, but Simon stopped me, "Leave it off Mart, she prefers it".

Where we had stopped was a natural clearing, just off the trail, far enough into the trees to be hidden, and there was a log bench, so I moved the rucksacks near to it and sat down.

Simon sat down too, fussing with his camera, and then, looking around, he said" "I'm going to set up the tripod, Trudie will be ready soon." I unstrapped it off the rucksack and Simon said "You ok?"

"Sure, I'm ok" I replied, "I'm still not exactly sure what's going on though".

"Yeah, it can be a little confusing, but it's quite simple really, we decided to do some pics, we've done it before, and this time she wanted another guy, instead of us trying to do timed shots of us, and when I suggested you she loved the idea."

"Ok, I get that, but..."

"You are wondering if she's just teasing you, and how I feel about you fondling her?"

"Uh... well, yeah" I said.

"Well, she's no prick-teaser Mart, and as for me, I like to take pics, if she's happy, I'm happy, so stop worrying lol".

10 March 2015
Simon decided the bench would be a good starting point, well lit by natural light, so I moved the rucksacks out of the way, and when I turned back there she stood.... I guess that's what the "other stuff" was!

All white, maybe to make sure it stood out if the shots where a little shaded, she was wearing lingerie that would be the stuff of many a guys fantasies, high heels, stockings, a basque that thrust her tits up and together, tiny panties, and topped off with the fullest, reddest lips I had ever seen!

She was carrying a bag too, perhaps with a change of clothing, although I didn't really pay that much attention as I stared, my cock now about as rigid as it would ever get, almost painfully throbbing in my Rohans.

I heard the click of Simons camera, and it brought me back to reality, I looked, and he grinned at me. "Sorry, I just had to get that one" he said, "The look on your face!"

"I'm sorry" I said, and Trudie replied with "I'd have been pretty miffed if I hadn't got that kind of response lol, that was the whole point!"

Simon indicated that the bench would be where we were going to start, and Trudie looked and said she wasn't going to be parking her arse on some dirty log, so I got out a picnic blanket and folded it over a couple of times before draping it along the top of the log.

"Right, lets get going before somebody decides to crash the party", said Simon "Mart, its Trudies show, just let her do her thing and go with it, and try to look like you are enjoying yourself" and he laughed... little did I know what he meant.

She came over, and turned, presenting me with her stunning arse, which she backed into me with, wiggling it into my lap. My hands naturally fell to her hips, and as her head came back to nestle against my chest, she placed her hands on mine and slowly moved them up, over the basque, before placing them on her boobs. My cock twitched yet again, a fact she couldn't help but notice, and she wriggled her arse again.

"Kiss my neck" came from Trudie, and after a moments hesitation I did so, placing my lips on her shoulder, before slowly tracing a line of kisses up her neck. I could feel her doing something, as Simon busily clicked away, sometimes with the camera on the tripod, sometimes from a different angle with the one around his neck, and then her hands came back to mine, which I had moved to her sides, and she placed them again on her boobs, bare this time as she had undone the front of the basque a little. I needed no prompting this time, I knew she liked her nipples played with, so I squeezed them gently, until she whispered "Harder", which I did. her hands fell away form mine, so I busied myself with kissing her neck, and playing with her nipples, which seemed to please her, until she whispered "Remember, just go with it..." and moved my one hand down, lower, across the front of her basque, lower.... until I felt my fingers touch her lacy panties. At the same time her other hand moved and she gently rubbed the front of my trousers, finding and caressing my cock, which was throbbing.

I groaned, a sound which seemed to please her, as she groaned too. She pressed on my hand, rubbing it up and down the front of her panties as she did the same to my cock. Soon I noticed her panties getting damp, followed soon by them getting very damp, the outline of her pussy lips easily felt through the flimsy material. Her finger pressed down on mine, and I felt it slip between her pussy lips, and as Trudies breath caught in her throat, she hurriedly used her other hand to slip her panties aside, and my finger glided into her cleft, and I could feel her push her hips forward, as she reached back and grabbed my cock gently but firmly through my trousers.

I pressed firmly with my finger at the top of her wet groove, and found her clit, which brought a gasp from her, and she started rubbing my cock harder, seemingly trying to pull it out of my trousers without opening them. I rubbed gently, with firm strokes, and as her breathing became faster and more shallow, her pussy got wetter, enabling me to sometimes push two fingers in, rubbing the clit with my thumb as I did so, her legs shaking as she rapidly approached an orgasm. By now, she'd given up trying to wank me, all her concentration was on the sensations from her nipples, which I alternated between with one hand, and her pussy, which by now was making liquid noises as I plunged two fingers in and out.

Suddenly she stiffened, her body pressed rigidly against me as she gasped out "Yes, fuck yesss!" and came, spasming against me as I moved my arm around her waist to support her.

I turned, sitting onto the log with her on my lap as she half-turned, putting her head into the crook of my shoulder and neck as little mini aftershocks trembled through her.

Simon's clicking camera brought me back to earth, and I looked up, seeing him smiling as he took a couple of shots of us sat there. Strangely, I didn't feel awkward, sat there with another guys wife sat on my lap, semi naked with her pussy pulsing after I'd fingered her to an orgasm, her pussy moist against my leg.

Her breathing, and the aftershocks, slowed, and soon she lifted her head, and our lips made contact, her one hand moving up to the back of my head, pulling me into her as the kiss went from a gentle touching of lips to a full-on passionate snog, our tongues touching and exploring. Soon, this too slowed, and then our lips parted. She looked at me, her eyes sparkling, and said "You ok?"

"Yes, sure" I replied, and as she shifted her weight a little in my lap she felt the bump of my still throbbing hard-on. "Oooo... I think it's your turn next!" she said, dropping one hand to gently run it over my cock, which twitched, "but first, I need a drink!".

She stood, and Simon put his camera down and reached for my rucksack, fumbling around until he found two bottles of water, which he handed to us.

He returned to the bag, and brought out a thermos, saying "I need something a little stronger after watching you two, that was a great start!"

Trudie sat next to me on the log, and twisted the top on her bottle, taking a drink, before turning to Simon.

"Did you get all that?" she asked, "Was the light ok?"

"Yes, I got it all" he chuckled, "You will be able to look back and almost feel the energy from the pics, don't worry!"

"Mmmm... I hope so, but they won't be as good as the real thing" she said, running her hand up my leg, brushing my cock, and looking at me, which caused my softening cock to harden almost instantly!

She giggled, and then reached for her bag, bringing out a small make-up kit, with which she fussed around, checking her face in the little mirror, and re-applying some lipstick.

She saw me looking, and smiled at me, before pouting and blowing me a kiss.

10 March 2015
"Are you ready to go again hun?" Simon asked Trudie, and she turned to me "Sure, if Mart's ready?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure" I said, I felt more at ease now, as if some boundary as been crossed and we were into a whole new reality, I wasn't sure how far they wanted to take this, but I was sure I would enjoy whatever happened!

Trudie stood, and leaned on my shoulder with one hand for balance as she slid her panties down, stepping out of them and placing them into the rucksack, “I don’t think I’ll be needing them!” she said, looking at me and licking her lips. She reached out a hand, and I stood.

“Now, where were we?” she said, stepping in closer, lifting her lips to mine, wrapping my arms around her, and placing my hands on her bum cheeks.

I pulled her close, any earlier trepidation was gone, and I was determined to make the most of the chance, and I think she sensed the change, as she pushed her boobs into my chest and we became lost in the moment, not even the clicking of the shutter on Simons cameras breaking our mood as we groped each other. Trudie fumbled with my belt, and as she pushed my trousers down she crouched, holding onto my legs for support as she kissed her way down my stomach and ended up at eye level with my cock, still hidden in my snug boxers.

“Look this way hun” came from Simon, and she turned her head slightly, facing the camera but with her eyes turned, looking at my bulge. A few clicks, and then she slid one hand up to grasp the waistband, before slowly pulling them down, my hard cock seeming to want to resist her efforts, as she slowly inched them down.

“Lick your lips Tru” again direction coming from Simon, and she swept her tongue over them, giving them a wet-look sheen that made my cock throb. I steadied her by holding a shoulder, swapping hands when Simon told me that I was blocking his view for pics, and she tugged the waistband again, this time getting her reward as my cock sprung free, bobbing around in front of her. She paused, obviously for the shots, and then her tongue flicked out, so light a sweep over the end of my cock that I almost didn’t feel it, and I groaned. Trudie looked up, and, ever so slowly, leant forward, her tongue making contact, no sweep this time, as she kept moving forward until her lips parted and my cock head vanished between them. Another pause, and then, slowly, she started to bob her head slightly, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth each time. The sensations were sublime, and when our eyes met, I felt her pull me forward, and she slid my cock straight to the back of her throat, pausing again before pulling her head back, only to lunge forward again swallowing my cock whole, before slowly dragging her lips the entire way up to the tip of my cock. She flicked her tongue over the head again, light touches that made me groan some more, which seemed to please her.

Suddenly, she stood, and kissed me, before indicating I should sit on the log. As I sat she pulled the edge of the blanket onto the floor between my legs, and knelt, pausing only to kiss me on the way down, before taking my cock in her mouth again, alternating the depth and rhythm of her oral assault. I leant back, partially to give Simon a better view for the pics, and partially as it just felt better, supporting myself on one outstretched arm as I caressed her shoulders. “Mart, grab her hair, she likes it a little rough, if thats ok” came from Simon, and as I moved my hand to Trudies head she groaned, sending vibrations down the length of my cock.

I ran my fingers through her hair, and then gripped it gently, pulling her on and off my cock as she bobbed her head. She was running one hand up and down my leg, occasionally reaching up to caress my chest, and from the liquid sounds coming from between her legs I realised what she was doing with her other hand. Simon must have noticed too, as he spent a couple of minutes with the camera at different angles behind her, no doubt focusing on where her fingers were.

So far, Trudie had been calling the shots, but now I wanted to fuck her, the blowjob had ignited in me a need to cum, and as much as I would have loved to shoot down her throat, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to enjoy her pussy properly. I gently pulled her away from my cock, and she groaned, until I said “I want you on my cock”, indicating that she should sit on me. She quickly stood, stepped over me, and taking hold of my cock, slowly lowered herself onto it, facing me, looking into my eyes as she did so.

As her pussy lips touched my cock, we both moaned, and she grabbed my shoulder to steady herself as she slowly took the whole length, her earlier fingering meaning she was wet enough for my cock to slide into her in one go, until we were fully engaged, when she stopped, and wriggled slightly, as if to make sure she had every single millimetre embedded in her slit. I leaned back slightly, and used one hand to tweak her nipples, which stood hard and proud, making her squirm on my cock again. Simon was clicking away, but it was almost as if he wasn’t there, so focused was I on her. The balance of power shifted again, this time in her favour, as she indicated that I should lean a little further back, and support myself on both hands behind me. Once she was happy I wasn’t going to collapse, she placed both hands on my chest, and leant forward to kiss me. Ours tongues met, this kiss was about passion, hunger and raw need, and she slowly started to rise and fall on my cock, speeding up as we broke away and she sat up, impaling herself on my cock fully each time, her breathing getting faster as she exerted herself, getting faster and faster, her juices running down over my cock and balls. We were both moaning now, and Trudie would sometimes let slip a quiet “yes” or “oh fuck”, and quickly this developed into a full on tirade of epithets as she obviously approached another orgasm. Her raw passion, along with the feel and sight of her bouncing on my cock, had the inevitable effect on me, and I could feel my own orgasm rapidly approaching, something I somehow managed to communicate to her.

“Oh fuck, don’t cum before me Mart, please, don’t, it will be worth it, I promise!” she cried, still bouncing on my cock.

I didn’t answer, I needed all my concentration to hold myself in check, but as if she read my mind, she reached down and strummed her clit, and that few seconds was all it took to send her crashing into a massive orgasm, her pussy pulsing, clenching and squirting, as she slumped forward, her breath coming raggedly in between her moans. I held her with one arm, and sat up, which seemed to trigger little “after-shocks” in her, as she trembled.

My cock throbbed each time, how I’d managed to hold back was beyond me, but it seemed to stir her from her post-orgasm bliss. Trudie stood, stepping back off me somewhat unsteady for a second, and then knelt on the blanket.

“I want you to cum on my face Mart, fuck my mouth and spunk over me, can you do that for me?” She asked, looking up at me. In response I stepped forward, took hold of her hair and guided my cock into her luscious mouth, her hands coming up to hold my thighs and steady herself as I plunged into her mouth with almost wild abandon. She moaned as I thrust in, and just as I thought I couldn’t go any deeper, she would pull at my legs and make my cock go just a bit further each time. Simons camera was clicking away, their personal photo album was going to be bulging with x-rated photos!

Every now and then Trudie would pull her mouth off my cock and encourage me to cum on her, “splash my face like the slut I am Mart!” she would beg, before renewing her oral assault on my cock, gagging and moaning on it each time. Soon enough, that familiar feeling started in my balls, my muscles started to tense, and Trudie could sense that I was close, as she re-doubled her efforts, pulling my cock out as I groaned that I was cumming, as she wanked me and I spurted several streams of thick white cum over her face, Simon capturing every dribble, trickle and jerk as it happened. As my cock stopped twitching, Trudie sat back, using her fingers to scoop up my spunk and swallow it, moaning as Simon moved in to get close-ups.

10 March 2015
Despite her best efforts, Trudie still needed a few wet-wipes and the travel towel I always carry, to remove any evidence of our fun from her face, and then she grabbed her bag and saying “break out the food, I’ve worked up an appetite!” she ducked into the trees to get changed.

I grabbed my t-shirt and slipped it on, and then, using two empty rucksacks as a table of sorts, Simon and I laid out the food. There was no awkwardness between us despite the fact that, only a few minutes earlier, I had fucked and cum on his wife. We made small talk, and then got around to what the plan was for the rest of the day, and tomorrow.

“Are there any rocky bits?” Asked Simon, explaining that Trudie wanted some black and white pics too, something a little more “arty” than what we had shot so far. I knew of a pretty good location, the trail from here lead to the head of the valley, and there was a spot that was probably going to be perfect.

Trudie joined us, and we sat on the log, eating, chatting and generally just getting along. I mentioned we needed to get going if we were to get the next set of pics done before we lost the light, so we packed up, and started hiking again, Trudie now wearing a cut down t-shirt with the same shorts, and a quarter cup black satin bra, which she flashed for Simon when he asked for pics.

We stopped at a couple of good looking spots for Trudie to drape herself over fallen trees, the odd rock, and, to my delight, me, when she would use the chance to flash her boobs, cup my cock or balls, or thrust a nipple into my palms, or, on one occasion, into my mouth, keeping me in a constant state of arousal.

Soon we arrived at what I thought would be a great location for the rest of todays pics, and happily both Simon and Trudie agreed. There was a waterfall, not the most picturesque, or the biggest, which meant it wasn’t on most peoples trail list of “must see”, ideal if a scantily-clad nympho wanted to cavort around for her husband and his camera! There were a selection of large smooth rocks, and luckily the area was very well lit by the sun. Although not the most heavily travelled trail, the local park wardens had still built a few rustic benches scattered about, so I picked one and set the rucksacks down.

Simon busied himself wandering around looking for the best angles to shoot from, and Trudie grabbed her bag, looked around and, realising that a lot of the ground was uneven and stony decided to get changed where we were.

I turned away, which made her giggle “Awww Mart, not gone shy on me all of a sudden have you?”

“Uh, no, I just thought I’d give you some privacy” I replied, to which she said “You don’t get away that easy, besides, I need a hand getting into this”, waving a leather corset at me. I relented, and stepped closer, holding out a hand to support her as she slipped off her boots, shorts and the t-shirt. Standing on the picnic blanket I’d laid down for her, she rummaged in the bag and brought out a black thong, which she slipped on, before a further rummage brought forth some black hold-up stockings this time, I could see she was going for a more “vampish” look this time, as opposed to the “innocent” white look earlier. My cock had by now recovered, and my bulge was growing, something Trudie spotted, smiling at me when I saw her eyes checking it out. She loosened the laces on the corset, and stepped into it, wriggling it up over her hips and settling it where she wanted it, before turning her back to me so that I could do it up. Not having a lot of experience, it took some trial and error before I had it figured out, and Trudie made it harder by sometimes pushing back against me, her bum rubbing my cock as she wriggled. “Tighter Mart, I want to pull my waist in a little” she said, and I duly obliged, admiring as I did so the way it accentuated her hips below, and her boobs above, which were thrust up and out. She slipped her feet into her boots, which was a sensible idea, as when she pulled out the shoes she would be wearing in the pics, black, shiny, with about a 5 inch heel, I realised she’d never be able to negotiate the stony ground wearing them! Trudie finished off the outfit with a pair of above the elbow black gloves, and my cock gave another twitch. A few minutes with her make-up bag, and she had the look perfect, again with red lips, but this time her eyes were dark, and the whole effect was definitely more “domme” than the “Snow white” version of her this morning.

10 March 2015
I extended a hand again, and she took it, and we made our way to the rock Simon had picked for the shoot. Trudie stood leaning against it as he took a few test shoots to check settings, light etc, and then changed her shoes when he was ready to go.

I was stood behind Simon this time, as they wanted a few pics that they could show off, and Trudie kept it clean as she pouted and smouldered at the camera, or off into the distance, depending on what Simon called for, and I stepped in a few times to help her on, or off, the rock, as she went through a range of positions, each one showing off her looks in a different manner, her blonde bobbed hair framing her face beautifully, the stockings and heels showing off her legs to perfection, the leather corset pushing her boobs up and out, enhancing what nature had given her and giving her the classic “hourglass” figure.

More and more often I would see her looking at me, and slowly, the mask of “respectability” started to slip from the tableau in front of us, first Trudie would suck a finger, or bite her bottom lips whilst running her hand between her legs, lingering on the front of her panties. However, it soon moved on apace, the panties would be slid to one side and a finger would delve between her pussy lips, before being brought to her mouth to lick, or she would peel one cup of the corset bust down and cup a boob, and then ratchet up the “horn-o-meter” by bending her head, and whilst looking directly at me, sucking a nipple into her mouth, releasing it with a gasp.

Soon, it was obvious that posing solo had become boring, as she looked at me again, and, extending her arm, beckoned me over.

“Time to do your duty again Mart!” Simon chuckled, and he busied himself changing batteries, as I made my way over.

I went over, and reached out a hand to steady her as I handed her the hiking boots so she could change footwear for the walk to the bench, the rocks looked great but for comfort it was easier using the flat ground and support of something less rough and rounded. Trudie changed into her shoes and then looked at me, “Is that an expensive T-shirt Mart?” she said, grabbing hold of me by the belt, pulling me towards her, a look of wickedness in her eyes as she slid her hands up underneath my t-shirt across my chest.

“No, why?” I asked, and he hands came out from underneath the t-shirt, grabbing the collar as she pulled me closer to kiss me, her legs wrapping around me as she sat on the bench with he back to the table.

I could feel her pulling at the material, and just as I realised what she was doing, there was a ripping sound and the collar gave way, the rip extending down the front in a jagged tear as she lunged forward again and nipped at my nipple with her teeth, planting red lipstick-kisses across my chest as she tore the garment away, kissing down my body, the kisses fading with each placement, until she was at crotch height with her mouth and my t-shirt resembled a waistcoat, open at the front.

She cocked her head to one side, and looked at me with a smile on her lips, as her hands grabbed me by the bum, and she again playfully nipped at my bulge in the front of my Rohans before bringing her one hand around to undo the zip, and I quickly unfastened the belt.

All this time Simon had been circling us, the shutter clicking away furiously, his memory card full of a second-by-second account of her assault on my t-shirt, pictures of his wife tearing away her lovers clothing like a woman possessed, eager, frantic to get at what was underneath.

She slipped my trousers down, and my cock was straining at my boxers, as she ran a gloved hand over it, rubbing, before yanking them down and immediately engulfing the head between her lips, her hands again reaching around to pull me forward, her head bobbing up and down wetly on my cock. I began to thrust, matching my rhythm to hers, my earlier cum meaning I didn’t need to hold back as it would take me longer to orgasm this time. Her change of lingerie seemed to have also elicited a change in Trudie, she was more frantic, her mood seemed to have changed, and I sensed she wanted a much more vigorous approach. I pulled away, and as she pushed forward I ran my hands over her tits, making her gasp as I pulled them free of the corset and pinched and twisted her nipples.

“Oh fuck yes Mart!” she gasped, and I pulled her up, pulling her to me as I kissed her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as one hand cupped her pussy over her panties, rubbing her as she ground herself against me. I took inspiration from her earlier actions, and grabbed them, pulling the panties up, the thong disappearing between her lips as I sawed it back and forth, rubbing her clit with the damp material as she whimpered and growled, pulling as I nipped her lips as we kissed, one hand playing roughly with a nipple as I yanked on the gusset until it finally gave way.

I didn’t give her a chance to mourn the loss, as I thrust two fingers into her slit, rubbing her clit with my thumb, working the fingers in and out as they were coated in her juices, her breath coming is gasps and moans as I continued to kiss her as I finger-fucked her, supporting her as her legs shook, rubbing her to an orgasm that brought forth a flurry of swearing as she neared her peak, Trudie almost riding my hand as she lost herself to the sensations and finally slumped onto the bench as she orgasmed.

10 March 2015
I didn’t give her time to rest, taking her hand and supporting her as I led her to a nearby rock.

As we got within reach of it, Trudie took my hand and pulled me to her, our lips meeting as she kissed me, her tongue swirling around my mouth as she held me tight, her tits crushed between us.

A clicking from behind us signalled that Simon had sorted the camera angles, and Trudie placed a gloved hand on my shoulder as she leant back against the rock, pushing me down.

I knew what she wanted, and knelt, as she hooked one leg over my shoulder, and I pulled her panties to one side and parted her lips with my tongue, searching for and finding her clit, with brought forth a groan from her as I swept my tongue up and down her slit, stopping to prod, poke and generally play with her clit as I got to the top of her cleft. Soon her pussy was streaming, and I added a finger, then two, to the mix, pushing them in and out as my tongue lapped and swept at her pussy, her juices running down my chin and dripping off. Trudie meanwhile was alternating between each boob with one hand, the other on the back of my head pulling me into her, as her legs began to tremble.

I upped the pace of my oral assault, sucking her clit into my mouth so I could lash it with my tongue, and her breathing became shallow and rapid, her moans reaching fever pitch as I pistoned my fingers in and out, her pussy by now gushing, Suddenly, her thighs clamped my head, and I could feel her jerking as she orgasmed yet again, a long, drawn-out sound emanating from her as she twitched and shook.

I turned her around, still shaking and breathless from her orgasm, so she was face down over the rock, and made her spread her legs.

“My pussy is going to need time to recover” She said.

I leaned over her, my mouth near her ear, and said “Maybe it’s not your pussy I want?”, running my fingers lightly over her bum, and up from her still dripping slit to her bum hole, where I dipped in an exploratory fingertip.

“Oh fuck, you mean....?” I didn’t let her finish the sentence, my finger pushing slowly into her arse, lubricated by her pussy juice, which brought forth a loud moan.

Simon had realised what was going on, and was crouched behind her, the camera catching every moment as I transferred more of her natural lubricant to her arse, as I again whispered in her ear “Tell me to stop and I will, but I don’t think you want me to?”

Her only response was to push back gently, her bum almost sucking my finger in. I took that as the green light, and used another finger, pushing further in as she groaned.

Soon, I was sure she was wet enough, and I pressed the head of my cock up against her back passage, stopping only as instructed by Simon so he could “Capture the moment” as he put it, that I pushed in.

I slowly increased the pressure, Trudies breathing coming fast, as her ring resisted, before suddenly relenting, letting me in. The head of my cock opened her up, and I stopped, letting us both get used to the sensation, before gently applying more pressure, her slickly lubricated arse letting me slowly feed my cock into her.

Soon, I was pulling out and then pushing back in, slowly building up the pace, as Trudie reached back with both hands to pull her arse cheeks apart. I steadied myself by holding onto her hips, and Trudie used one hand to reach under and frig herself as I upped my tempo, thrusting in and out, speeding up, the sensations bringing us both rapidly towards our respective climaxes.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come” I said, and Trudie responded with “Oh fuck it into me, cum up me!”, which spurred me on, her arse clamping onto me as she came, setting me off into an explosive climax that left me breathless, panting as I slowly softened and pulled out of her.

10 March 2015
I leant forward, kissing the back of her neck as I caught my breath, and she moaned softly. Trudie pushed herself up off the rock, and as she turned she stopped dead.

“Oh, hello!” she said. I turned, puzzled, following her gaze, and saw that we had an audience, my hands dropped to cover my cock, as I hastily pulled my trousers up!

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you” said our watcher, as she coolly stepped forward out of the shade of some undergrowth that had hidden her, although truth to be told we were all so carried away we hadn’t really been looking, a mistake on our part that she had taken advantage of, getting within a few meters.

“I was out here, sketching the wildlife, I wasn’t aware you were here until I came down the path, I hope you don’t mind?”

Simon was the first to say anything “I’m sorry, we thought it would be deserted up here, hope we didn’t shock you too much?”

“Well, I wasn’t expecting something like that,” she said, “but I’m not shocked, just curious, is this a porn shoot or something?”

“No,” said Simon, “It’s a personal thing”, “certainly not for publication” and he smiled. She smiled back, and stepped closer.

Trudie had wrapped the blanket around her, and by now I was more decent, having pulled up and fastened my trousers.

We made the introductions, and found out her name was Sasha. Trudie grabbed her bag and ducked behind a large rock to change.

She raised her eyebrows when she found out that Trudie was Simons wife, and looked at me, “Is this a regular thing, or a one-off?” she enquired. Simon gave her the details of why we were there, and she seemed to get it.

“So, maybe a bit of a weird request” Sasha continued, “but could I sketch you?”

Simon looked at me, then Trudie, who had just emerged fully dressed from behind the rock. I shrugged, I was being photographed, getting sketched wasn’t a big deal, and both Simon and Trudie agreed, so long as they got a copy, and we couldn’t be identified. I explained that we had just finished for the day, and Sasha smiled, “In more ways than one!” she joked, and we all laughed.

I told her we had another day planned tomorrow, in a location not far away, and we swapped numbers, agreeing to meet the next day early at a different car park to hike in to the location from.

Luckily I always carry at least one spare t-shirt, so I slipped it on as Simon packed his kit, and the girls chatted, and after strapping the lightweight tripod to my rucksack we headed back down the path. Sasha’s car was at a different car park to ours, but she would have to hike about halfway back with us, before splitting off on another path. This gave us a chance to chat, and she fell in with the group banter, even asking to pose with Trudie for a few tame pics when Simon started pointing the camera about. Sasha and Trudie complimented each other perfectly; both of a similar height and build, but Sasha had long dark hair, which she had tied in a loose ponytail. She too was wearing shorts, although a little less tight than Trudies, with a vest top and a small rucksack, and a medium sized sketchbook rolled up in it. I took a guess that she was about 30 years old, and it turned out she was 32, so I wasn’t far off.

All too soon we reached the point at which we had to lose Sasha, but she assured us she would be ready tomorrow, and with a wave, she was off, and I caught myself watching her walk down the trail. As I turned, I saw Trudie looking at me with a big grin, and we laughed.

The rest of the hike back gave us a chance to chat about Sasha, and I asked if they were sure about letting her tag along.

“I don’t see a problem” said Trudie, “I mean, she’s seen everything, she knows what we are doing and why, and she certainly doesn’t seem bothered by it, plus having some sketches too is a bonus”.

“Yes,” said Simon, “plus it scratches another itch for Trudie!” and he laughed.

I looked at Trudie quizzically. “Oh, I have a bit of a thing for being watched” she explained, “it’s something that gets me hot when I think about it, but we’ve never had a chance to set it up!”.

“Oh right, I see, that’s why you agreed so quickly when she asked about sketching us.” I said.

“Yes, but I wouldn’t have agreed unless you were ok with it Mart” she replied, looking at me with smile, “but it will add a bit more of an edge to tomorrow, won’t it?”

“Well, yes, I mean, it’s certainly will be different” and we all laughed, the irony of that statement considering what we had been doing when she turned up not lost on any of us!

The rest of the chat during the hike back was taken up with planning the next day, I described in basic terms the location I thought would be suitable, they were looking for something “industrial”, and I knew of an old quarry that was disused, with several stone buildings. The area was closed off, but over the years it had been stripped of anything of any value, so there was no security to worry about, and a big plus for us was that there wasn’t anything worth seeing nearby, so we would have the place to ourselves.

“Can you bring some climbing gear Mart, something to simulate bondage with?” asked Simon, “We want to ramp up the fetish element.”

Sure, no problem, we can get Sasha to help carry, she can earn her place!” and again we all laughed.

By this time, we were back at the cars, so we loaded up, and said our goodbyes, Trudie grabbing a chance when there was no-one else about to kiss me passionately, pulling me to her, before jumping in the car. They only had a 10 minute drive, but for me it was about an hour, so I hit the road.

I had a couple of texts as I got going, one from Sasha, and one from Trudie, and I needed to top up with fuel, so after a few miles I pulled into a fuel station. Trudie just wanted me to bring a white shirt and black trousers plus tidy shoes for tomorrow, and I text back that I could, so long as they remained intact during the shoot, to which she replied with a winking smilie.

Sasha’s text was to ask if we could chat about tomorrow, and I text back to say I would be driving for about 40 minutes. She mentioned a village, and asked if I was passing, and I was, so she invited me to drop in for a coffee, giving me her address. I told her I’d be there in about 10 minutes, and set off.

She had a quaint little cottage on the edge of the village, easy to find, so I pulled up and knocked the door. Sasha answered, and we went through to the kitchen, where the coffee was already brewing. We made small talk, a little about me, a little about her, and then about the situation she had found us in, and how it had come about. Whilst Simon had covered the basics, she was still curious about how it had come about, so I walked her through it from when I had met them, right up until the moment she had stumbled onto us.

“So, it was completely out of the blue?” she asked.

“Yes, no hint of anything until it all started.” I replied.

“Wow, they took a bit of a gamble” she mused, “but it looks like the picked a great guy...and cute too!” she chuckled. I blushed, and she giggled again, “Awww, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you embarrassed easily, especially after what I saw earlier, you seemed to take it all in your stride?”

I regained some composure, “Well, when I realised you weren’t going to scream the place down I kinda felt there was no need to panic.”

“I’ve done quite a bit of life drawing, nudes, that sort of thing” she went on, “so that didn’t bother me, but I’d never seen people having sex up close before, so that was a little different”.

“Yes, I must admit I don’t make a habit of it either” I said, to which she replied “which bit, outdoor sex, or sex with someone’s wife?” and I blushed again, bringing another “Aww” and a chuckle from her, “Well, from what I saw, Trudie definitely seemed to be enjoying herself, so you have no problems on that score!” I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I said nothing. We drank our coffee, Sasha asking questions about the next day, what the plan was, and I mentioned that we would be only hiking a short distance, but needed to carry a small amount of extra kit, and she volunteered quickly. I joked “Yes, we did say you’d need to earn your place in the group!”, and she looked at me and playfully slapped my arm, “Saucy bugger, what else is it going to cost me?” “Oh, no, I didn’t mean that!” I said, and she laughed, “It’s ok, I’m just teasing you!”

10 March 2015
“Actually,” she went on, “I want to ask you a favour?”

“Sure,” I said, “What’s that?”

“Well, there’s something I’ve always wanted to sketch, but never had the chance, it was never an option in the classes when we had a life model”, she continued, “and after seeing you today you don’t seem too shy, and I was wondering...?” I blushed again, “You want me to pose?” I asked. “Well, yes, but...well...naked...and, well...” this time she blushed, “...hard..you know?”

I raised my eyebrows...did she just say she wanted to sketch me with a hard-on? “You mean erect?” I asked. “Yes, the models weren’t allowed to get hard in classes, and I’ve always wanted to sketch one properly”. We looked at each other, and I was the first to break the silence. “I think I could pose, but I’m not sure I could, you know, rise to the occasion, I don’t go around getting hard in front of random ladies” and I laughed to ease the tension. She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then she smiled “Well, I think I have an idea about that” she said.

“Ok, so, when would you want to try?” I asked. “How about now?” was her reply. “Erm... I’m a bit sweaty” “You can grab a shower, it will give me time to get things ready”. She led me upstairs, pointing to the bathroom, and with a “Clean towels are in the cupboard, don’t be long.” She went into her bedroom.

I closed the door, and shook my head, thinking to myself that today was about the strangest day I’d ever experienced, if someone had told me this morning how things were going to go I would have asked them what illicit substances had they been taking!

She knocked, “You ok in there?”

“Yup, fine” I replied, towelling the last of the droplets off me, “be down in a minute”. “Ok, I’ve taken some inspiration from earlier to help you..umm..get in the mood” she said with a laugh “hope you like it”.

I heard her head downstairs, so with one final rubdown, I wrapped a towel around my waist and ventured out.

I made my way downstairs, and headed for the sofa, hearing Sasha in the kitchen, the sounds of crockery and the kettle indicating she was making a drink.

“Coffee?” She called, “Yeah, one sugar please” I called back. I sat on the sofa, feeling awkward, undecided as to whether to keep the towel wrapped around me for now, or do away with it, and went with a halfway house of taking it off and sitting with it draped over my lap.

Sasha came into the lounge, a mug of coffee in each hand, and headed towards me. The silky dressing gown she was wearing hid most, but I could see she was wearing high heeled boots, and when she saw me looking she flashed a leg, showing a stocking above the knee high boots with a brief glimpse of a suspender strap, as she explained “one of my exes liked me in this stuff, and I guess I got a liking for it too, so I’ve got a few bits, and seeing the effect that Trudies’ outfit had on you I thought I’d see if I could help you...rise to the occasion!” and she laughed, glancing at the towel, which had a bit of a bump in it, “hmmm, seems to be working!” There was no denying it, the thought of what else she had on, plus what I had already seen, was having the desired effect, and my cock was slowly hardening. She placed the coffee down on the low table, and, reaching out to the towel, said “Do you mind if I take this?”

“I guess not, but you loose the gown too, it’s only fair” I replied. Sasha slowly pulled the towel off my lap, at the same time loosening the belt on her robe, before turning away as it fell open, and, looking back over her shoulder at me, she slipped it off her shoulders, before letting it fall to pool around her feet. She’d taken the ponytail out of her hair, and had applied a small amount of make-up, and along with the black stockings and boots, was wearing a pvc basque, with her boobs spilling out over the top, and a pair of black, near see-through panties. As my eyes travelled over her, I could feel my cock hardening even quicker, and as I looked up, I could see her looking, and, not noticing I was watching her face, her tongue flicked across her lips. She bent down and scooped up her gown, draping it over the back of a chair, which I noticed had her sketchbook and some pencils on it.

“How do you want me?” I enquired, realising the duality of that phrase, as her face flushed for an instant. “I..erm.. how about leaning back along the sofa?” came her response, and after a few trail poses, we found one she was happy with, and she sat a few feet away, sketchbook balanced across her knees, as she applied pencil to paper in that way that artists do, effortless, seemingly random, at least from my perspective. I was laid back, in a sort of classical greek pose, right knee bent, left leg draped down onto the floor, supported by a couple of cushions so I was propped up, with my right arm behind my head.

We chatted away, normal day-to-day getting to know you type stuff, and this had the effect of putting me at ease, which brought forth an admonishment from her. “Mart, concentrate, you aren’t...posing correctly!” She said, using a pencil to point at my groin, where I had slowly softened. “Sorry, I guess I need to think naughty thoughts” I replied.

“Would it help if I told you something?” she asked.

“Like what?”

“Well, I may not have been completely honest with you, I hope you don’t mind,” she said, absent-mindedly placing the tip of her pencil between her lips, briefly, “but I had a bit of a hidden motive for getting you to pose.” I let her continue. “I saw quite a bit of what you did with Trudie, and the way she enjoyed it, and, well, it got me a bit horny, and I wanted to find a way to spend some time with you on a one-to-one basis, see if there might be a bit of a spark of interest?” I didn’t reply, I wasn’t sure what to say.

“I’ll understand completely if you aren’t happy and want to leave” she said, “but I was honest about wanting to sketch you when you were aroused, and well, seeing you like that has got me a little hot under the collar to coin a phrase!”

She had laid the pad down flat on her thighs now, and I could see she had done quite a bit, so she hadn’t just been faking the sketching. I took it all in, watching as she ran a finger along the top of her boobs, not noticing that I was following her fingertip as it caressed her cleavage.

“Well, I’m not sure what to say” I said, “I guess it’s very flattering, and it’s certainly an original way of making a first impression.”

“So, you aren’t angry with me?” She asked, smoothing a stocking-clad thigh with a hand as she did so. I swallowed, whilst her confession was a lot to process, seeing her touch herself as she had been was having an effect on me, and my main emotion wasn’t anger, a fact made clear by the stiffening of my cock. She saw it too, and smiled, and, when she saw my eyes follow her hand along her thigh again, she slowed, making it a more deliberate, sexual touch, and, lifting the pad, she slowly opened her legs.

“I don’t think you can see it from there,” she said, “but I’ve been getting a little excited myself too!”

“Well, you can see the effect you are having on me, I think it’s only fair you show me” I said, and she smiled again, standing up, placing the pad on the coffee table, and taking a couple of steps closer, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties, and slowly smoothed them down her legs. My cock by now was getting fully hard, and it twitched when she raised a foot, and placed it on the sofa near my hip, opening up her legs. I ran my hand up her leg, reaching and passing the band at the top of the stockings, and she placed her hand on mine, not to stop me, but to guide me, and my fingers made contact with her pussy lips. She hadn’t exaggerated; there was a sheen of moisture on them, making it easy to slip in between them with my fingers which brought an intake of breath from her. I gently probed, her hand on the back of my wrist, and found her clit, gently toying with it, again bringing a sigh from her, and making her legs tremble. My cock by now was rock-hard, a fact not missed by her, and she said “I really must get that on paper, before we get carried away!” I removed my hand, and she knelt next to the sofa, and with a glint in her eyes said “Show me!” I raised my hand, and she leant forward, extending her tongue and licking her juices off my fingers. “Maybe that will keep you hard for a minute or two!” she breathed, “Just keep thinking what I’ll be doing with my mouth after.”

She quickly moved back to the chair, grabbing the pad and starting to sketch again, and I did my best to pose as I was before.

10 March 2015
Sasha’s pencils flew across the page, sometimes shading, sometimes outlining, a line here, a curve there, and now and then she would pause, looking at me, or more precisely, looking at my cock, her brow furrowing as she turned the pad slightly, or added a detail. She sometimes would lean forward, to get a better view, and I would look at her breasts, barely held in check by the basque, and my cock would twitch, something that bought a smile to her face. If there were periods where nothing much was happening, I would go a little soft, and she would talk to me, tell me to imagine her breath on my cock, or my hands on her boobs…and once, she asked me to taste her by licking my fingers, which, when I did, brought forth a low moan from her.

Soon, the sketch was done, and she showed me. She was certainly a great artist, she had captured me, well, mostly my cock, in great detail, but also a fair amount of the rest of me too, although that was in a little less detail. When I pointed this out, she dropped a hand to my groin, cupping my balls, and said “Well, I’m hoping to see more of you in the future, so I can fill in any last details” and she looked at me, her hand caressing my sack and cock. I don’t think there is much more to see,” I joked, “I’m stood her butt-naked!”

“Mmmm… yes, you are, and I promised you I’d use this on you” she said, turning her face to mine and kissing me, our tongues searching for each other, before she slowly dropped to her knees and, taking hold of my cock again, she sucked the head into her mouth, flicking the tip with her tongue as she did so. I groaned, which spurred her on, one hand playing with my balls, as the other wrapped itself around my shaft, as she licked and sucked the tip, sometimes bobbing her head down to engulf some more of the length.

All too soon, she stopped, coming back up to kiss me again.

“Let’s take this somewhere more comfortable”. She said, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs, and into her bedroom.

She turned me, pushing me back on the bed, and climbing on top to straddle me, she kissed me again. I wanted to touch more of her, so I raised my hands as she sat back, her wet pussy resting on my cock, as she used it to rub her slit, rocking back and forth on it. I loosened the front lacing on her basque, and eased her tits out, the nipples already hard. I caressed each one, cradling each boob in the palm of a hand and using my thumbs to rub the nipples, and she shuddered, rubbing her pussy along my cock. “Mmm… that feels good,” she purred, looking down at me as she leant forward, putting her hands on my chest to support herself. This brought her nipples within reach of my mouth, and I wasted no time in trapping one between my lips, gently nibbling and sucking it, which elicited yet another moan from her.

Her moans escalated, she was now rubbing herself quickly along my length, my cock head almost popping into her pussy as she slid up and down. “Stop, stop, oh please, stop,” she said, pulling herself away, “I said I was going to do something with my mouth” and she moved back and down, kneeling on the floor by the bed, and quickly sucked my cock back into her mouth, licking her own juices off it. She took one of my hands, and placed it on the back of her head, and as she lowered her mouth down I pressed gently. “Mmmm…” she moaned, swirling her tongue around the head as she came back up, before plunging down again, repeating this, going deeper and deeper each time. She looked at me, the eye contact making my cock twitch, and, when she came up for air she said “When I go right down, I want you to hold me down on it for a second or two, ok?”

“Uh, sure” I said, and she plunged her mouth right down on my cock, burying her lips in my pubic hair. I held her there, until she tapped my thigh, and I released her, and she gasped, licking her way up my cock, then dipping her head down to suck one of my balls into her mouth. “Again, ok?” she said, looking at me, and I nodded, as she plunged her mouth down onto my cock, right to the base. This time she held it there for a second or two more, before tapping my thigh, and I released her head. She did the ball sucking thing again, which was fast becoming something I loved, and then she looked at me again, “Mart, this time, I’m going to make you cum, don’t hold back, but tell me when, and hold me down on it again, ok?”

Uh, yeah, sure” I said, and I think she sensed that I was into uncharted territory, “It’s ok, I love it, you aren’t doing anything wrong, I want to do it for you, you understand?”

Now I got it, it was turning her on as much as it was for me. “Sure, if you are sure” I said.

Her answer was to start to wank my cock, sucking the head, again keeping eye contact, playing with my balls as she did so. I groaned, I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would cum. This seemed to spur her on, and she started to suck my cock deeper and harder, wanking the shaft faster, always looking at me, picking up cues on what was driving me towards my orgasm. I was swept up in it, driven forward as she started going deeper and deeper, moaning on my cock as she realised that I was getting close.

“Oh fuck,” I cried, as that tingle started, somewhere deep down inside me, rushing towards my balls, and I grabbed her hair, pushing her down, feeling the drawn out groan in her throat as she realised I was cumming, and she forced her mouth down deeper than before, as I started to erupt, holding her down, feeling her swallow as she sucked me harder and harder. My orgasm seemed to last forever, but I eventually came down, as Sasha licked my cock clean.