New But Not New :-)

• Thread starter N_D_Thats_Me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

N_D_Thats_Me

I joined this site a while back but then got a bit confused with the layout and how to actually achieve anything here and got a little frustrated so just did not come back.

Just came back in for some reason, not sure why actually, and thought I would give it a go.

Still finding it a bit difficult to find relative chats, people etc. to connect with and it feels a bit of a brick wall to start with for single guys.

Any tips, finding local people, anyone recognise me from clubs?

I do try to get out to club nights or days when I can, enjoy the social side of that a lot. VA is close and I go quite a bit when I can, Annex also a bit of a drive but I like it there. Been to a few other places but a bit of a drive.

With the weather as nice as it is would love to find some outdoor action. Again, not sure how I would even start to find that on here from what I seem to be able to access?

Come on people, share with me and let me know your out there :)

N
x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
24 November 2015
I joined this site a while back but then got a bit confused with the layout and how to actually achieve anything here and got a little frustrated so just did not come back.

Just came back in for some reason, not sure why actually, and thought I would give it a go.

Still finding it a bit difficult to find relative chats, people etc. to connect with and it feels a bit of a brick wall to start with for single guys.

I do try to get out to club nights or days when I can, enjoy the social side of that a lot. VA is close and I go quite a bit when I can, Annex also a bit of a drive but I like it there. Been to a few other places but a bit of a drive.

With the weather as nice as it is would love to find some outdoor action. Again, not sure how I would even start to find that on here from what I seem to be able to access?

N
x
Try using the members map hun you can easily search who's near you

D

Deleted member 1030

Welcome back @N_D_Thats_Me (y)
Best thing to do is complete your profile, join in with the insanity of the forums and keep an eye out for socials/club events that people are attending (quite a few of our members are VA regulars, for example. Try introducing yourself, if you notice people saying they're going to go).

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015

N
x
well hello again and welcome, you are not going to get anything handed to you on a plate, its a swinging site yes, but we all looking to gain friends with benefits, be that inside or outside Lol put some work into the forums, get some friends made and you will see things developing rapidly. Our Regards @The-A-Team