New here

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Have a look at threads and see what people like..join in with them and people will get to know you..it’s a very social site and the members on here are lovely..W..

26 December 2019
Hey everyone, new to this so not sure where to start but would love to get stuck in and work my way around?. I live in kent. Hope your all well and good Christmas. Any help would be appreciated and love to swap stories? haha!!
Welcome

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Hey everyone, new to this so not sure where to start but would love to get stuck in and work my way around?. I live in kent. Hope your all well and good Christmas. Any help would be appreciated and love to swap stories? haha!!
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you enjoy & have fun. Had a wonderful Christmas thank you and hope you did too.

27 April 2015
As @Welshcouple59 have said
Have a look at threads and see what people like..join in with them and people will get to know you..it’s a very social site and the members on here are lovely..W..
its all true, but to add, talking and getting to know people is very important in making friends, and to have great fun, you need to be great friends first !