New In South East

• Thread starter snakehips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

snakehips

Hi everyone . I am new to the site if there are any lady s ... or couples please message me ... looking to meet and get iff the mark x

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would suggest a photo verification. People will want to interact more Hun. (y)

S

snakehips

Im on it ... ;) i will do this 2morro . Have just been speakimg with mr lucky ( your husband) ha ha ... about it ... and he said the same . Im sorry if i offended i did apolagize to him but i will say to you i was not meaning any offence i did nt actually realise how it came across . Xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Im on it ... ;) i will do this 2morro . Have just been speakimg with mr lucky ( your husband) ha ha ... about it ... and he said the same . Im sorry if i offended i did apolagize to him but i will say to you i was not meaning any offence i did nt actually realise how it came across . Xx
No worries. X

T

The_Bibas

Hi again and enjoy
I can tell that you are not new to this world..
XxxBibaxxX

27 April 2015
Hi everyone . I am new to the site if there are any lady s ... or couples please message me ... looking to meet and get iff the mark x
Hi again, and Welcome to the forums, you will find a better way to get off the mark, will be to interact here in the forums, all the best friends can be found in here, and once made you've a far better chance of success.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Pearls