New swm 44

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
I know my friend just thinking aloud ,it can be disheartening being a bloke sometimes,all men are different not all bad???
Your talking to the totally converted, and couldn't agree more, but by the same degree, we personally are very selective, we enjoy a mind as much as the body, and chatting and interaction gives us our answers.
And I know we're not alone in our thoughts, there are many many couples on here who enjoy single guys, but for whatever reason don't share this fact. The forums in our experience are the place to spot the interesting guys, those that interact fully, and are not shy to voice their thoughts are normally in our experience the best lovers too (just saying) ????

11 November 2019
Your talking to the totally converted, and couldn't agree more, but by the same degree, we personally are very selective, we enjoy a mind as much as the body, and chatting and interaction gives us our answers.
And I know we're not alone in our thoughts, there are many many couples on here who enjoy single guys, but for whatever reason don't share this fact. The forums in our experience are the place to spot the interesting guys, those that interact fully, and are not shy to voice their thoughts are normally in our experience the best lovers too (just saying) ????
Thanks for advice??I’ve been getting involved loads but ? must not float boats????

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
.... and you mustn’t forget normal life happens too. It’s been a very busy time for most people with plans that had been made probably way in advance of you joining.
We are in the same position as a couple as of yet no meets, not for want and trying but illness, clash of dates, family life all demand to be dealt with first.
But we know it will happen when right time to happen - life has a way of being what it is, when it is ... xx

11 November 2019
.... and you mustn’t forget normal life happens too. It’s been a very busy time for most people with plans that had been made probably way in advance of you joining.
We are in the same position as a couple as of yet no meets, not for want and trying but illness, clash of dates, family life all demand to be dealt with first.
But we know it will happen when right time to happen - life has a way of being what it is, when it is ... xx
I know ???thank you for your reply & helpful advice xx