New To Swindon Area

• Thread starter d34rob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

d34rob

hy im new to swindon in the lifestyle for a while, looking to make new exciting friends, im from the midds also on other sites, a friend recomended this one so here i am come chat looking foward to hearing fom you sexy people

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hy im new to swindon in the lifestyle for a while, looking to make new exciting friends, im from the midds also on other sites, a friend recomended this one so here i am come chat looking foward to hearing fom you sexy people
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging again.
As I say to everyone, be active, remain active and far you will go. :)

D

d34rob

sounds good to me, at least people talk on here lol im off for an hour or so back later thanks for all tha help rob

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
sounds good to me, at least people talk on here lol im off for an hour or so back later thanks for all tha help rob
It's an incredibly welcoming and friendly site, as I'm sure you'll see.
Enjoy your afternoon. :)

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Hey hey welcome to mad house , the site great fun

As everyone keeps saying mingle read profiles chat n message

Have lots of fun
Sx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
27 April 2015
Hi again, and what a good friend you have, hope you have fun here xx

Reactions: Pearls