New to this...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2020
Hey!
As my thread says - I'm very new to this...

I've come out of a long term relationship and although I'm looking to explore sexually I'm not really looking for a relationship right now and everyone I meet online seems to just want to get married asap!

I've always wanted to go to a swinging club/night but nobody I know would be into this kind of thing and I feel nervous to go alone - I've heard some real bad stories :(

Anyone been in my position once before and can maybe give some advice :)

Thanks - M x

11 November 2019
Hey!

I've come out of a long term relationship and although I'm looking to explore sexually I'm not really looking for a relationship right now and everyone I meet online seems to just want to get married asap!

I've always wanted to go to a swinging club/night but nobody I know would be into this kind of thing and I feel nervous to go alone - I've heard some real bad stories :(

Thanks - M x
Come with me,I’m bloody nervous too?hello and welcome to SS Molly ?x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
Hey!

Thanks - M x
Well you’ve made the first right step by joining here.
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. We hope you enjoy and have fun, and also gather all necessary info to make a leap into this lifestyle. X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hey!

Thanks - M x
Hello welcome to SS,sure your find exactly what you want here , it’s all about having fun .... XX

25 July 2016
Hello and welcome.. Your in safe [ish] hands here everybody has gone through what your going thrugh and servived best to get involved in the forums and remember no question is daft just ask it and someone will answer. So look around press buttons join in but most of all Enjoy :tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon