***New Years Spicys Bi Night at Jaydees Friday 7th January***

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
***New Years Spicys Bi Night at Jaydees Friday 7th January***
Posted by Spicyminx
Jaydees
Friday, January 7, 2022 - 20:30
Until: Saturday, January 8, 2022 - 02:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
S

Spicyminx

I dont know about anyone else but I'm so glad to be stepping out of 2021 and into a New Year.

Come and start the New Year as you mean to carry on. Catch up with friends you haven't seen for a while and just have a damp good time!!

**This is an exclusive Bi Night**

**Due to the size of this venue the upstairs won't be open until 10.30pm on this night giving people a chance to meet and mingle downstairs.**

The atmosphere at these parties has always been second to none. Fun, saucy, sexy and playful.

All support for this night would be fabulous.

This venue offers an exclusive 3O seater hot tub, 8 private play areas, social chillout areas, Large open play areas,tea and coffee facilities , dancefloor and bar which is a bring your own alcohol bar.

Lockers -please bring a towel.

Not to mention the sauna and showers throughout the club.

It's a perfect venue to bring out the kinster within with a variety of kinky furniture upstairs, playful dungeon and glory holes for the daring but shy.

This event is exclusively for GENUINE single biguys/bimale and female cpls( where both parts bi) and single fems and this includes tgirls.

Straight single fems looking for bi males are very welcome x

There will be a small guestlist for bi fem cpls who are bi male curious.

PRECEDENCE GOES TO FULLY BI GUYs- tops, bottoms, any which way you like please message me and tell me what you're in to.

Bimale/Gay/ Gay couples - get your names on the list.

Come and party, play and dance with likeminded people in a safe, sexy non pressured environment whether you just want to dip your toes, mingle,dance, flirt or play.

There are rooms available for this night at the venue.

Please contact me to get on the guest list for this evening.

One of the reasons for the guest list is to ensure I can get the ratios right and make sure there is something for everyone.

Please read the criteria on my profile.

If you have never been to one of my events before please do check out my verifications for feedback of this event.

Single guys £40
Couples £35
Single fems incl. Tgirls £10
Cross dresser/TV £20.00

Doors open at 8.30pm and last entrance is 11.30pm. The party ends at 2.00am.

Membership is needed to attend the venue as it's a private members club. £10 pounds for a lifetime membership.

If you do not have a loyalty card then please do ask for one on attendance to start building towards your free entrance.