Newbie From Hitchin

• Thread starter rturner1001
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

rturner1001

Hello single chap from Hitchin here! (Please don't hold the single part against me - technically I'm not single, I'm a widower).

I'm 39, been single for 18 months now, new to all of this.

How I got into this was a couple of months ago I was away on business, got speaking to a couple at a hotel bar, they then initiated things, ultimately I was too nervous to actually go through with anything, but I had a better time with that couple (relaxed, friendly, outgoing, warm, honest) than I have done on some dates!

So I'm putting the whole dating thing to one side (its too much of headcase for me at the moment), I do miss that intimate side; the honest chat rather than the dancing around each other when you do on dates (does that make sense?)

So anyway hoping to chat with people and see where things go from there!

Thanks

R

M

Mel007

Hello single chap from Hitchin here! (Please don't hold the single part against me - technically I'm not single, I'm a widower).

How I got into this was a couple of months ago I was away on business, got speaking to a couple at a hotel bar, they then initiated things, ultimately I was too nervous to actually go through with anything, but I had a better time with that couple (relaxed, friendly, outgoing, warm, honest) than I have done on some dates!

So I'm putting the whole dating thing to one side (its too much of headcase for me at the moment), I do miss that intimate side; the honest chat rather than the dancing around each other when you do on dates (does that make sense?)

Thanks

R
Hi @rturner We are new to this too and every on one here is so kind and considerate. Join in the forums and theres a quiz on Thursdays at 8pm... Nice to meet you and hope to chat soon. XXXX

T

The_Bibas

Thanks

R
Dating really is a fools game unless you want commitment and constant headaches..
Welcome aboard.. Hopefully you find what you want..
I am the shy, rarely outspoken one..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: rturner1001
M

meet_the_fockers

Thanks

R
Nice post. Good Luck. :D x

Reactions: rturner1001
27 April 2015

Thanks

R
Hi again and welcome, be advised there is still a lot of dancing around, and friendships to be made, and all long before you hit the bedrooms of Amorous couple or ladies if at all Lol, these things are friendships built on trust and respect.
and re the widower part, loads of us have been there and come out the other side, so dont let that be an issue for you.
Good luck in your pursuits, Regards @The-A-Team

R

rturner1001

Hi again and welcome, be advised there is still a lot of dancing around, and friendships to be made, and all long before you hit the bedrooms of Amorous couple or ladies if at all Lol, these things are friendships built on trust and respect.
and re the widower part, loads of us have been there and come out the other side, so dont let that be an issue for you.
Good luck in your pursuits, Regards @The-A-Team

thanks for your message - I don't mind the dancing around part - and I think I would prefer the friendship part first. Personally I think sex is better with people who you connect with.

I've just been reading some of the forums and everyone seems like a good bunch with a good sense of humour :)