• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Newbie girl from sussex

12 May 2018
City
Las Vegas
Hi everyone! I have migrated over here after finding another swinging site was becoming way too bitchy and toxic! Im a regular club goer and naturist so may know some of you from the clubs already. Love forums and bantering so do say Hi! Just trying to figure out my way around this site and look forward to getting to know you all
x

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sammy

Hey cherry
Lovely to see you on board the good ship SS

Great to see you jump into the forum

The natives are great craic and don't bite

Staff are always here to help and support

Looking forward to seeing a new girly bout the place

Get messaging An d have lots of fun
Sx

9 May 2018
City
Nottingham
Welcome Cherry. I've only been here a few days but this lot are mad but ohhhhhhh so nice.
I'm in to swinging in a big way. Well i must be I work in a club in Nottingham. Hope you've checked out the Purple Mamba Club meet are are up for it.

19 March 2015
Hello Cherry and a very warm welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you enjoy and have fun.. We won't (or try not to) allow that kind of bitchiness or toxicity you speak of, so am sure you will find it a refreshing change
Acclimatisation is all it will take and after a day or two of good use, you will soon know it like the back of your hand. x

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello and welcome to the Asylum...having fun is what it’s about without grief .... have a great time xx

D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome to SS it’s s fantastic site, full of sexy, naughty and really friendly people. Join in and you’ll have loads of fun :0)) xxxx T&C

12 May 2018
City
Las Vegas
Thank you everyone but I have decided not to continue here as the privacy settings don't meet my needs, so have asked admin to close my account at which stage I guess this thread disapears.
Happy swinging xx

D

Deleted member 8095

Thank you everyone but I have decided not to continue here as the privacy settings don't meet my needs, so have asked admin to close my account at which stage I guess this thread disapears.
Happy swinging xx
That's a shame, it really is a very friendly site and in our experience, you wouldn't be bombarded with the usual messages as per other sites ! But it's always a personal choice, good luck and happy swinging x

D

Deleted member 6127

Hi, that’s a pity. We need to have privacy settings as well and with a little help from @Admin found they met our needs.

Have a quick chat with him and see if it’s possible, if not have a great time, where ever you go xxxx :0)) T&C

Reactions: Admin

MOTM

9 November 2015
@T&C even!
Can't work this site either! X
It becomes easier the more you use it and believe me if I can use it ,anyone can ...
the site has always been good never had any issues with anything being here and I don’t use any privacy settings what you see is what you get ...
Hope you have a change of mind but if not all the best .... your leaving “probably the best swinging site in the world “ ... xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Happy swinging xx
That is a real shame. However, we'll still be here, should you change your mind at a future date Good luck x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…