• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Newbie girl from sussex

D

Deleted member 6127

Thanks @TandM
It seems clear that it's not optional to have certain things made private unfortunately, I posted in the help section about it x
Ok then with a little help from @Admin he may be able to help.

As with most things the more you use it the easier it gets, I’m the same when I had a company phone, different to my personal one, drove me crazy but in the end I got it sorted.

It really depends on what your looking for and other sites are shall I say, my own opinion ‘meat markets’. Here it’s different, with the staff looking after you. Yes you will always get the cock pictures, guys thinking that’s the way to get on here but that’s not swinging, that’s those other sites. SS is swinging our chosen life style.

Whatever you decide we hope it works out for you xxx :0)) T

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok then with a little help from @Admin he may be able to help.
The only thing I can't and will not do (refuse to) is incognito unless there's a very specific and exact reason to do so.
For example, I have done it for people previously when they've had real and direct threats to their safety IRL.

As for the rest, you can limit who views your account and limit who PM's you. The accounts remain open to all and if someone reaches the point where they're viewing you, eg, 17 times a day without saying a word - then you can block and that person will no longer be able to view you.

The whole ethos of the site is built upon trust, openness, friendship and good moderation. Good administration. The latter two are actually most important - because without us making sure people are safe and kept safe, then yes the site becomes no different to elsewhere.
This is why we strive to make sure the site is kept as cleanly as possible. We have no issues banning trouble makers and will not allow a minority to ruin it for the majority.
Additionally, it was a community decision to remove certain privacy features which allowed members to view others, without them then being able to view in return. That's just not cricket at all, so it was removed.

We know privacy is paramount to people, which is why we're so highly active with moderation of the site - but the options given in place - are more than sufficient when taking into consideration all of the above.

MOTM

18 July 2015
The whole ethos of the site is built upon trust, openness, friendship and good moderation. Good administration.
First of it's kind xx

We know privacy is paramount to people, which is why we're so highly active with moderation of the site - but the options given in place - are more than sufficient when taking into consideration all of the above.
Exactly xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…