Newbie Post

• Thread starter Singer-swinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Singer-swinger

Hi all, my name is Chris. I'm happily married and here with my wifes consent. I'm not looking for relationships but like minded friends are always good to meet.
Happy to chat to anyone n see what develops. I look forward to some good conversation.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi all, my name is Chris. I'm happily married and here with my wifes consent. I'm not looking for relationships but like minded friends are always good to meet.
Happy to chat to anyone n see what develops. I look forward to some good conversation.
Hello @Singer-swinger I have moved your thread to the correct say hello forum as it will help unlock your account, also it is out of the public eye. ;)

Anyway I wish you a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

S

Singer-swinger

Hello @Singer-swinger I have moved your thread to the correct say hello forum as it will help unlock your account, also it is out of the public eye. ;)

Anyway I wish you a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin
Thank you I do..lol..
I'm sure that I will make mistakes as I'm not the worlds best tech guy. But I will endeavour to follow the rules.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you I do..lol..
I'm sure that I will make mistakes as I'm not the worlds best tech guy. But I will endeavour to follow the rules.
You're most welcome Mr Singer... Ahhh we all do it. No biggie.
Just be active, get stuck in, get yourself known, have fun and just feet up, mingle and be prominent.
No one notices the person sat at the back of the dancefloor suppin' pints on a table.....
Everyone notices the one on the floor, giving it all they have, whether they can dance or not..
Be noticed. ;)
Best wishes