Newbies On Board

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 July 2017
City
London
Hey all! We are both new to the swinging community so just wanted to say hello! Everyone seems really open and helpful which is a great start!

We are hoping to attend a few parties in the London area but also looking for another girl to join us for some casual threesome fun. Ideally looking for friends with benefits, were we can get to know each other better and fulfill our needs :)

Hope to speak to you all soon! xx

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Hey all! We are both new to the swinging community so just wanted to say hello! Everyone seems really open and helpful which is a great start!

We are hoping to attend a few parties in the London area but also looking for another girl to join us for some casual threesome fun. Ideally looking for friends with benefits, were we can get to know each other better and fulfill our needs :)

Hi oddballmd

Welcome to the site! Ohhhh my first people I've welcomed! Yay!!!!

I'm new to the site also, think I've been on almost a week now, took a few days to find my feet but cant vouch enough to what a lovely site this is, very different from anything else allowing me more social time with people to find common ground and sexual preferences!

I'm having lots of fun and met some amazing people, hope to see you both around the site, have fun xx

M

Mel007

Good to see you on here.. glad you didn't jump with or without the parachute.. enjoy the site.. it a very positive place to be.. hope to speak soon . Xxx

Reactions: Oddballmd
M

meet_the_fockers

Morning, cracking site for newbies, as it where, theyre all mad of course.
Welcome and enjoy. X

27 April 2015

Hello again and Welcome to great place to start your swinging career, We hope you have as much fun as us on here, and just remember, everything starts here in the forums xxxx Our Regards @The-A-Team

P

peakcouple

Hi and welcome to this site and the swinging world, have fun with both! Good luck in finding that unicorn (a single woman to join a couple) there are some out there but be prepared to be very patient and dedicated!