Newcomer Question About Clubs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
Hi.
As a newcomer to the site and to swinging, I have a couple of questions before my first visit to a club (VA as it is my closest, I believe).

I guess my questions arise from the fact that I am starting alone as opposed to as part of a couple.
The usual female issues like what does one wear to a club like VA and is there a difference in how to dress and arrive as a lone female to a Milf day (day time) or to an mixed or Bi night (evening)?
Under the outer layer, does the underwear have to be raunchy and involve stockings or will my House of Fraser matching sets suffice?

I saw mentioned in another thread about common misconceptions about how women at swinging clubs look and I have to admit to being slightly concerned that I will not fit the bill/not be desirable as I am not 6ft with the perfect physique........ quite the other end of the scale as a petite 5 ft woman , ha ha.
And Milf day ......... I mean, what qualifies as a Milf? Will I be surrounded by absolutely stunning women with perfect bodies?

Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sure your get plenty of advice of what to wear but a LBD is a classic, underwear what you feel comfortable with ...
As a bloke I visited Milf Club once from my experience (you will get others tell you the complete opposite) for your first club visit I would say don’t do Milf club I would say I could be intimating as a first visit unless you are confident dealing with lots of attention ...
May be a bi, couples night would be a better option ....
as for worrying about how you look (yes we all do it ) your find people of all shapes and sizes ...

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hi.
As a newcomer to the site and to swinging, I have a couple of questions before my first visit to a club (VA as it is my closest, I believe).

I guess my questions arise from the fact that I am starting alone as opposed to as part of a couple.
The usual female issues like what does one wear to a club like VA and is there a difference in how to dress and arrive as a lone female to a Milf day (day time) or to an mixed or Bi night (evening)?
Under the outer layer, does the underwear have to be raunchy and involve stockings or will my House of Fraser matching sets suffice?

I saw mentioned in another thread about common misconceptions about how women at swinging clubs look and I have to admit to being slightly concerned that I will not fit the bill/not be desirable as I am not 6ft with the perfect physique........ quite the other end of the scale as a petite 5 ft woman , ha ha.
And Milf day ......... I mean, what qualifies as a Milf? Will I be surrounded by absolutely stunning women with perfect bodies?

Ok so first don’t panic. Be yourself and wear what you feel comfortable in, I treat a club as a night out in general.
For me I have worn outfits from fancy dress to underwear but will normally opt for a dress, usually black, good underwear and that’s it.
I have seen ladies of all shapes and they usually wear the same, I’ve also seen ladies dressed as if they’re off to Sunday service down to ladies in a pair of knickers only.
Once there you’ll feel at ease, just enjoy a drink and the rest will follow. X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
All of the above really @BiLouJ we have been to the VA a few times now and it’s extremely relaxing with an amazing lounge/bar area for you to get to know people. We have always dressed smart yet a little sexy, matching undies and so on. I think I lost me nix there once at the foam party :whistle: it’s great for a good dance as @MP386 knows :D my poor tootsies :eek: seriously though, pop your best frock and go enjoy. ;)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
All of the above really @BiLouJ we have been to the VA a few times now and it’s extremely relaxing with an amazing lounge/bar area for you to get to know people. We have always dressed smart yet a little sexy, matching undies and so on. I think I lost me nix there once at the foam party :whistle: it’s great for a good dance as @MP386 knows :D my poor tootsies :eek: seriously though, pop your best frock and go enjoy. ;)
I remember it well;) .. I was fantastic :rofl::rofl:

18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
Really helpful, thank you!

18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
Ok so first don’t panic. Be yourself and wear what you feel comfortable in, I treat a club as a night out in general.
For me I have worn outfits from fancy dress to underwear but will normally opt for a dress, usually black, good underwear and that’s it.
I have seen ladies of all shapes and they usually wear the same, I’ve also seen ladies dressed as if they’re off to Sunday service down to ladies in a pair of knickers only.
Once there you’ll feel at ease, just enjoy a drink and the rest will follow. X
Thank you Lace, incredibly helpful! Lol @ dressed for Sunday service! X

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Hi.

No you wont just ordinary ladies hacving a good time.

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Great original post :)

As many have said, the main thing is that you feel comfortable with whatever you're wearing.

You're brave being new to swinging and going to a club on your own. Respect! Hope you have a great time. :love: