• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

News On Linda. Visa.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 3411

It is with the greatest of pleasure I can announce that Linda has her visa. She will be back with me in two weeks. Wedding is on and we are both happy and very VERY relieved. Thanks to all for keeping me sane the last four months. So we both look forward to meeting some of you at the 2nd birthday party in March.
Ste....and Linda.

D

Deleted member 3411

Congrats.. in don't know the full story behind it all but have seen your posts over the last 4 Months, I thought you was married already and Linda was working abroad?
No she's Brazilian and at the end of the summer she had to go back. To come back and marry me she needed a visa with a view to marry (fiance visa). We applied beginning December and it is not automatic, needed proof of relationship records and a costly application, she even needed to pass a basic English language test . All sorted now....phew!

D

Deleted member 3175

Congrats both x x x

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Amazing news. So happy for you both xx

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
11 September 2016
City
Corby

Oh wow! what amazing news. I must confess to not knowing you guys were planning on getting married, so doubley chuffed for you both.

I hope these two weeks fly by and you're back in her arms before you know it. Congratulations!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…