• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Newtoswing

27 April 2015
Hello again, and welcome to the forums, Now that your in here, get involved in the various chats and discussions, and start making some serious new friends with sexy benefits, but don't forget, everything starts with a friendly hello, and here in the forums is the very best and most sexually active place to say it, and start creating that sexy fun that you came to Social Swinging looking for.
Don't forget everything is here on this site to help you achieve real actual meetings with new friends that you meet in here, including in the gallery area, to view members pictures, and also in private messaging to discuss anything that's just between yourselves.
So what are you waiting for, Get stuck in and enjoy yourself.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team xx

W

Widel0ad1919

Hello to you both hope you are having fun so far and finding your way around. I'm new to all this too but I've found it to be a lovely place so far... so welcome and enjoy! Xx

Reactions: Pearls
A

Andynvicky2017

Not to bad at moment what you into
Well we're new to the scene after talking and more about it for ages so what we are thinking at moment might not end up been. Way we see it is door that we never thought about may open. But as it stands m m/f groups couples etc. Want to get into the swing of things and discover.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deerheart

Hello Everyone...... I'm new here and still trying to figure out how this site works. Feeling somewhat nervous and shy right now, but also excited to meet lots of beautiful and sexy people here. I'm pretty much open to anything and would really love to start getting into the flow of meeting new sexy friends. xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deerheart

No not yet. Still trying to work out how this site works. Where do you live? I'm just south of Gloucester.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…