• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Non-Monogamy Diagram

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As it says on the thread title; this is an excellent diagram for non-monogamy.

There are so many ways to have many partners; this map created by Franklin Veaux does a fantastic (and pretty) job of parsing the world beyond monogamy.
Some text is quite funny too! Click to enlarge.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Here's an alternative image to the one above, quite interesting actually to see the thoughts mapped out in images

Reactions: Handyguy59

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The two of them are tbh. They are very clever and interesting x

10 March 2015
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's very clever, but............... uuhhhhmmmmm..... I'm not sure it really applies to 90% of swingers (that's a guesstimate, not a scientifically-arrived at figure lol!), most of whom are just horny, sexually adventurous, non-jealous (in the case of couples), open-minded, ordinary people.

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
For anyone unsure, the diagrams above are epic. @DiamondJoe you'd definitely appreciate these I think! x
Was having a chat with a friend at the w/end and her brother-in-law has become her sister-in-law, that is to say, her sister's husband has had a sex change.

My friend was unsure of what to title her sister's husband/wife.

Simple, I said, She's your sister's spouse

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…