Not Actively Swinging

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi guys n girls.

Ok so Mr Muffet and i have decided that we are no longer actively swinging for the forseeable future. This is for personal reasons which i wont go into.
We will attend socials but thats all it will be and we will of course still be here as staff to moderate and chat etc.
When or if this changes we will let you all know.
Thanks for your understanding peeps.
Much love
Scrunchy & Mr Muffet
Xxxxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi guys n girls.

Ok so Mr Muffet and i have decided that we are no longer actively swinging for the forseeable future. This is for personal reasons which i wont go into.
We will attend socials but thats all it will be and we will of course still be here as staff to moderate and chat etc.
Much love
Scrunchy & Mr Muffet
Xxxxxx
Oh balls... This i saw coming..
Real Life is the most important thing, You have to put you first, and do as you feel you must!
Its a shame.. but i'm so glad you will, still be around the site, and active amongst us.
Much love guys.. xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi guys n girls.

Much love
Scrunchy & Mr Muffet
Xxxxxx
Good luck. You know my thoughts privately about this. :) :love: xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
N

NigelandJulie

Hope your'e both ok, glad your sticking around as your input to the site would be highly missed by everyone xx

Reactions: Pearls
L

louise1970

Hi guys n girls.

Much love
Scrunchy & Mr Muffet
Xxxxxx
First and formost you have to do what is right for you both at this time.I do hope to still see you both active in chat and I'm the forums as it would be a shame if you didn't as you both are a nice couple and well likes I am sure too :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin