Not Exactly A New Member...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
E452C063-8EDF-4999-8CAD-39662A8D826B.jpeg

Hello, to anyone who remembers me, and hello also to anyone who either doesn’t remember me, or is new to the site since the last time I was here...

(Was here for a few months in 2017, and then Admin very kindly invited me back in...)

Single fella, in the Abbey Road area, about ¼ mile from the studios, though don't be surprised to see me posting from Richmond every so often, where best friends (and people I really wish were in the scene, but aren’t) live.

Oh, and I’m usually up in Edinburgh for a week in August, for the Fringe.

Anyway, hello... again.

D

Deleted member 1030

View attachment 55574

Hello, to anyone who remembers me, and hello also to anyone who either doesn’t remember me, or is new to the site since the last time I was here...

(Was here for a few months in 2017, and then Admin very kindly invited me back in...)

Single fella, in the Abbey Road area, about ¼ mile from the studios, though don't be surprised to see me posting from Richmond every so often, where best friends (and people I really wish were in the scene, but aren’t) live.

Anyway, hello... again.
Welcome back @fincon :tiphat:

Reactions: fincon
S

Sammy

View attachment 55574

Anyway, hello... again.

Lovely to see you back hunni
Sx

Reactions: Pearls and fincon