Not Sure What I Should Do..

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Hmmmmm. I'm thinking look up what the dictionary definition of a friend is and I'm sure he won't apply to him. And I do hope he's not a member of this site or trying to be a member of this site because that kind of behaviour is not what I expect from a fellow swinger.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ok so this guy just friend requested me on FB. About two years ago, coming up for three this year, we met up for a second time after meeting a few months beforehand and we ended up having sex. I didn't really speak to him again after that because he ended up cumming in me without telling me until afterwards, he took off the condom without even asking me if it was ok. Obviously it wouldn't have been and he knew I wasn't on any form of contraception at the time. I didn't get pregnant so it was a really close call.

But any way, my point is, should I accept the friend request? Not really sure if I should just forget about him being a fuck face or if I should still refuse to have anything to do with him.
This is awful, I would block and make sure everyone is aware that this creature should have a hazard warning around his neck. X