Not Your Average Single Guy

• Thread starter micky610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

micky610

Hi.ive been on the scene for about 5 years now and started from scratch.i have several good verifications on 2 other sites and have had 4 long term FWB relationship as well as some vanilla.im looking for a mix of the two.a nice,attractive lady who wants a 'normal'relationship but also wants to visit clubs and parties and involve others within mutually agreed boundaries.im a fun,friendly,loving,caring guy but also very adventurous.im not VWE but,all my veris confirm that I'm very skilled.anyone out there want to know more?happy to travel any reasonable distance for the right lady and happy for purely social first after chatting on here.no hidden secret partner or baggage.happy to give out number.cum chat ladies.i may be that elusive dream you are seeking.mick.x

27 April 2015
Hi again, and no one's average here, we are all special, hope you have fun, and find what you are looking for xxx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi.ive been on the scene for about 5 years now and started from scratch.i have several good verifications on 2 other sites and have had 4 long term FWB relationship as well as some vanilla.im looking for a mix of the two.a nice,attractive lady who wants a 'normal'relationship but also wants to visit clubs and parties and involve others within mutually agreed boundaries.im a fun,friendly,loving,caring guy but also very adventurous.im not VWE but,all my veris confirm that I'm very skilled.anyone out there want to know more?happy to travel any reasonable distance for the right lady and happy for purely social first after chatting on here.no hidden secret partner or baggage.happy to give out number.cum chat ladies.i may be that elusive dream you are seeking.mick.x
Sounds good Mick. Welcome again..
Die to our strict single male policy, we rarely get pushy or desperate guys, we encourage everyone to be polite, respectful and to get to know us.
Yes this.. (y)
We have an extremely strict single male policy where single gents have to carry out specific steps in order to unlock the site.
This is positive discrimination and is to help make genuine gents, clearly such as yourself, shine.. :)

M

micky610

Sounds good Mick. Welcome again..

Yes this.. (y)
We have an extremely strict single male policy where single gents have to carry out specific steps in order to unlock the site.
This is positive discrimination and is to help make genuine gents, clearly such as yourself, shine.. :)
Just as it should be:)

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I was very active on other sites to try to deter the 'who is in Leeds and wants it now?'brigade who spoil it for the genuine,respectful guys like me

Thats why this site is very different from the others. We have active moderators on the site and quite simply we expect members to respect each other, show consideration, stick to the rules and be poilte. If not then they are banned, its as simple as that

Reactions: Admin and micky610

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Forgot to add, if anyone does have any problems then please make sure you report them and leave the Mods/Admins to resolve the issue.

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Well all I can say micky610 is keep the faith. Linda came into my life by chance just over 3 months ago and before then I too was a swingle male of 7 years. It can happen and indeed there are a few single ladies out there who want a fwb, or like Linda there are some who wanted a partner who is open enough to welcome play and sharing as part of a loving relationship. Respect is attractive, as you said "in Leeds who wants a f***"? Just attracts a groan and a click to next.

M

micky610

Well all I can say micky610 is keep the faith. Linda came into my life by chance just over 3 months ago and before then I too was a swingle male of 7 years. It can happen and indeed there are a few single ladies out there who want a fwb, or like Linda there are some who wanted a partner who is open enough to welcome play and sharing as part of a loving relationship. Respect is attractive, as you said "in Leeds who wants a f***"? Just attracts a groan and a click to next.
Lol.thankyou..I had a lovely lady in similar circumstances until recently as we were both in non/sexual vanilla relationships.but I ended mine and,unfortunately she can t get out of hers so easily:(but I'm sure it will all work out:)thanks for the vote of confidence:)x