Nylons ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

I think I prefer the Mrs wearing them.. It's just personal preference.. I love to feel them against me when we're doing things but it's never appealed to me to wear them.. Don't get me wrong I've got no problem with what people do and would never critise anyone's kinks or fetishes.. That's the great thing about this lifestyle,,, it's so Diverse and without predudice... This is the reason we love it.. W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I prefer the Mrs wearing them.. It's just personal preference.. I love to feel them against me when we're doing things but it's never appealed to me to wear them.. Don't get me wrong I've got no problem with what people do and would never critise anyone's kinks or fetishes.. That's the great thing about this lifestyle,,, it's so Diverse and without predudice... This is the reason we love it.. W.. ??
if you’re both alone and have some tights at hand, both of you try it together, no one need know and trying new things may surprise you. I’m not saying anymore but you may find out a new kink and enjoy it :censored:?

20 March 2021
Very true ... Thanks for not telling me I'm an ass
I look fantastic in them
My wife gets very horny when she sees me in them

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Haven't tried that yet, but this week we are trying to NOT cum all week before we go to the IOW, but teasing until we almost cum... Perhaps I should tie her up with nylon and tease her as much as I dare x
Have you tried chastity, you already do edging, but chastity can add to that by not being able to rub the shaft just the balls etc.