• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Odd Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

So this may seem like an odd question, but I genuinely would like to know if anybody masturbates or has sex with a full bladder?
I only ask, as it's something I do quite regularly, I can get a more intense orgasm. Curious to know if anybody else does it?

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I can masturbate any time (possibly not got the stamina for morning til night!!) and sex, well anytime is a good time!!
today has been one of those days where I've been running on adrenaline. Should be sorting out fancy dress, too busy fiddling with myself!

T

The_Bibas

Jesus Christ
Anal gape now bladders
What is this?
Holby City swinging

Xxx

D

Deleted member 3411

I have a feeling that this is specifically a female vs male thing, girls would rather have full bladder, men will find it a pain. Fun though if she cuts so hard she loses control. ( come now people let's be honest a lot of gushing's actually wee)

D

Deleted member 1402

I have a feeling that this is specifically a female vs male thing, girls would rather have full bladder, men will find it a pain. Fun though if she cuts so hard she loses control. ( come now people let's be honest a lot of gushing's actually wee)
That's why they say that they need to drink loads or they'll become "dehydrated"
Makes me laugh!
When I orgasm and go straight to the loo, it can take ages for me to pee.

D

Deleted member 3657

I have been with a woman whilst having a full bladder but that was...........Think I'll stop there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…