• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Ok Rebels... :d

24 November 2015
If you book at least a month in advance then fares can be really good value. I have managed to get a liverpool to london return for £25 although you have to stick to the train times you booked
I did the train last year six hours and only cost me £42 return worth every penny Just to meet all you crazy fun people xx

D

Deleted member 1402

Bless... Who remembers wheels? Bless him..
He got there..
Am sure you can if he could.
Bless his cotton socks.
He lived a hell of a lot closer, London to Bedford is like me to Manchester.
It's out of the question unless I had my carer with me.
The joys of not looking ill.

MOTM

18 July 2015
All depends on what people can do and not what they can't, Wheels is an amazing person and very much missed here but sadly you never got to meet him @VoluptuousVixen He is a true inspiration to so many. x

M

meet_the_fockers

Right this stops now. We all have real life issues.. what started out as a fun thread, has turned into this!!
Mr F is nearly blind i dont bleat.. hence my uncertainty, over whether or not we can definately attend.
If we had been driving you could have had a lift off us! But wer're not.. due to his ill health which i won't bore you with!
Wheels whom we have incendentaly met.. was an inspiration.. a fine young man.. and i for one miss him.
Now stop it or i will delete this thread!

Reactions: Colin
M

meet_the_fockers

Sooooo come on anyone else had any ideas yet? Not much choice is there for ganta's n molls!! Hmmm

Reactions: Admin

MOTM

18 July 2015
So I have a few ideas for this weekend after trawling the net but has anyone got their outfits yet

Reactions: Admin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…