Ok

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Is there anything that you do away from swinging that is the complete opposite that no one would guess.

So no one knows this but I hold a tea morning every week in the local church hall for the elderly (yes that includes me).

I live in a very small village where most residents are over 60 and most are widowed so I started this a few years ago to get them chatting and of course some company for an hour.

I have just started doing Sunday lunches for some that can't and have no family and I deliver them to the door which is going down a treat.

On the other side of the coin I am a huge supporter of Pride and organise events here in South Wales and attend London Pride.

Reactions: Therapon and Colin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The only thing strange that I do away from here is fishing. For a female it would appear quite rare. But it's a good chance to chill out, unwind and reflect on things xx
I love fishing! Absolutely love it... and no, nothing wrong with doing that at all! :) x

Is there anything that you do away from swinging that is the complete opposite that no one would guess.

So no one knows this but I hold a tea morning every week in the local church hall for the elderly (yes that includes me).

I live in a very small village where most residents are over 60 and most are widowed so I started this a few years ago to get them chatting and of course some company for an hour.

I have just started doing Sunday lunches for some that can't and have no family and I deliver them to the door which is going down a treat.

On the other side of the coin I am a huge supporter of Pride and organise events here in South Wales and attend London Pride.

That is so sweet @Lace I wish I could say I do things away from here but I don't, time being the enemy ;)
Yeah a problem for us = time. But ah well.. x
Indeed, such a sweetie you are. So when are you making us lunch next? :D xx

Reactions: Lace