Omg! How Embarrassing.

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

Have you ever done something embarrassing? Confess now or for ever laugh out loud and see the look of surprise in those around you!
I used to work as a health care assistant on a woman's ward. They always seem to have lots of chocolates brought in by their relatives.
One morning this lovely patient kept giving me chocolates. As we were not supposed to eat on the ward, I kept putting them into my mouth. I got to the point when my mouth was totally full to over flowing. The lady in the bed opposite rang her bell, so being close by I went to see what she wanted. She needed help putting on her very white fluffy dressing gown. My mouth at this point was still brim full of chocolates including a few toffees. I kept having too slurp to keep the dribble in check. I stood behind her holding her lovely white fluffy dressing gown and just before she stood ( as she was sitting and I was leaning over her) my mouth forgot to slurp the chocolate back in and it dribbled out. Unfortunately her lovely fluffy white dressing gown was in the way of the chocolate stream. As she made her way to the toilet it looked like she had already been there. I did manage to remove the stain of chocolate and the dressing gown was not ruined.

F

fizzers

So it's only me that's confessing?
These are true stories
I used to be an operating theatre technician years ago when I was married to my first wife, who was a staff nurse. We parted in the end, it was not her fault that she went mad, as anyone married to me would tell you.
Anyway one day a guy came into theatre as an emergency. He had a marmite jar in his rectum! It seems he was having a shower and the Marmite was on the edge of the bath, when he slipped and fell on to it.
Another sad case we had was a lady who had a eye liner pencil in her bladder. It seems that her boyfriend was pencilling in pubic hair when the pencil popped into her urethra?
And a very interesting and also quite common occurrence, is when I was working in casualty. A man and woman were having sex and got stuck together as his penis was stuck fast inside the woman. Her muscles were holding him.

Reactions: Pearls and mrclouse

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
ive gone to school a few times when i was a kid without any sheos or trainers on( school was 30 mins away by buss and i had to walk up a hill to get to the buss stop)

Reactions: Pearls and fizzers

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
ive gone to school a few times when i was a kid without any sheos or trainers on( school was 30 mins away by buss and i had to walk up a hill to get to the buss stop)
i forgot to add this is without me noticing >.> i was a real airhead in the morning

Reactions: fizzers
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
When my son was about 4 (he's 29 now) he had a toy bow & arrow with a sucker on the end of the arrow, to make him laugh i decided to stick it on my forehead, all went well untill i went to remove it and found it was really stuck on, when said item was finally removed i had a bright red 2" round circle in the middle of my forehead for days...never done it again

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
E

Emmal

one day I was out and about on a train and being in a relationship where I don't get to see my other half everyday I took my clit vibe with me in my pocket as we like to send stuff to each other.
I was walking down a carriage when all of a sudden I get a excuse me miss from some guy saying...I think you dropped your lipstick as he passed me my vibe.
Don't think he had a clue what he had in his hands.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon