One Go Only ..............

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok I have thought of this and it is hard to think of one thing that would make me happy for the rest of my days, money is just a number for me and wouldn't want it, health, we go when we do, its that simple.
So if i had one wish that could give me all that in one then I would wish right now to have my own wooden house out in the sticks, self sustainable, no neighbours, just me and @Admin and our boys, a few animals, giving up the rat race and juggernaughts of daily grime would give me richness and health. :love:(y)
Yes this is our ideal and ultimate goal/aim in life.. x :love:

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I think we would take the cash too. Not necessarily to flaunt it but just enough to live comfortably without having to go to work and being able to make more time for each other and the kids x

T

Tigress

To be happy :)

Would be nice to be rich and successful but doesn't always make you happy, would probably help :rofl:
Agreed. I'm happy though and the only thing I worry about is money. Some of the richest people seem the most miserable...

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
One ? .... well someone that will accept me and all my faults ... failing that a Aston Martin Vulcan 800 plus bhp V12 that would keep me happy :D:tiphat: