Oral Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 January 2020
Do any of you men just get a inch to lick pussy and not even assed about getting in back return from woman?

I do I just love knowing I can please a woman like that I love being down up and close looking and tasting it listen to her enjoy it feeling her body move and twitch I absolutely enjoy that’s way I find it strange there still not many men like going down there

D

Deleted member 8095

Yep I will happily give to a lady without need nor want in return, it is nice to give for giving and besides who doesn't like pleasing the person that they're with?. However it is because of this that we must respect when a lady wishes to return the favour because of the same reasons!! (P)

18 January 2020
City
Swinton
Oh yeah!!! My favourite thing is going down on a woman,I’d do it all day if I could!and not bothered about anything in return either,done it many a time

Reactions: Dangerous690
11 November 2019
Oh yeah!!! My favourite thing is going down on a woman,I’d do it all day if I could!and not bothered about anything in return either,done it many a time
Definitely! I love to lick a female down below??I’ll rim too?obviously hygiene must be good ?which 99% would be I’m sure??Put my tongue anywhere ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Do any of you men just get a inch to lick pussy and not even assed about getting in back return from woman?

I do I just love knowing I can please a woman like that I love being down up and close looking and tasting it listen to her enjoy it feeling her body move and twitch I absolutely enjoy that’s way I find it strange there still not many men like going down there
I’m going to guess you’d probably find it difficult to find anyone here who doesn’t enjoy pleasing a lady down under ..... There are blokes and women out there that don’t like it .... it’s a preference..... don’t get @Pearls started on preferences :lol:

20 January 2020
I’m going to guess you’d probably find it difficult to find anyone here who doesn’t enjoy pleasing a lady down under ..... There are blokes and women out there that don’t like it .... it’s a preference..... don’t get @Pearls started on preferences :lol:
I get that but I have friends that expect there woman to go down there but say licking pussy isn’t for them I don’t think that’s fair

Reactions: Dangerous690
D

Deleted member 16044

what the heck is rimming and what is all this licking pussy
hard enough to get conversations going let alone a lick on a womans privates

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015

I love to give, that includes the war office as well as any lady friend who joins us. Just love to please & pleasure. ? :licking: