Oral, The Art of Receiving

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
O

Ollie

From conversations I have had in the past, I seem to be an anomaly. I don't like receiving oral.

Am I broken? Everyone I know loves it, I would much rather give.

Thoughts?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmm very much so.. That IS unusual ... Most men do as you know.
Look forward to seeing some replies.
Broken? No far from it..
Normal? Yes.

So you are fine. :)
PS edited the typo for you. (y)

Reactions: Ollie
O

Ollie

Hmm very much so.. That IS unusual ... Most men do as you know.
Look forward to seeing some replies.
Broken? No far from it..
Normal? Yes.

So you are fine. :)
PS edited the typo for you. (y)
Thanks, It was a hasty posting!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You are most welcome....
For the record, I love receiving, but do actually prefer giving.
I get immense gratification and sexual satisfaction out of it personally.
:)

Reactions: Edinman
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I dont think you are broken and it is a common thing for men and ladies, you should always go with what you feel comfortable with, having connection with the right partner helps and you may find that it will be enjoyable more when you are more relaxed with that someone special xxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

It's probably more common than you think. I know a lady who states on her profile, no oral. She hates it! I also know a gent who says yeah sure it's nice... But doesn't take him to heaven. Hed rather not bother. Somethings float your boat some things don't... We are all different.. Life would be very dull if we wern't.. But because you don't like a certain sexual act.. Doesn't deem you broken.. I doubt me being keen on someone taking a crap on me! :rofl: doesn't make me broken does it :D

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's probably more common than you think. I know a lady who states on her profile, no oral. She hates it! I also know a gent who says yeah sure it's nice... But doesn't take him to heaven. Hed rather not bother. Somethings float your boat some things don't... We are all different.. Life would be very dull if we wern't.. But because you don't like a certain sexual act.. Doesn't deem you broken.. I doubt me being keen on someone taking a crap on me! :rofl: doesn't make me broken does it :D
Variety is the spice of life and we are all different xxx

Reactions: Admin
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
My hubby much prefers giving than receiving says its nice for a short while but much prefers to give so I class myself as very lucky with how much he prefers to give (y);)

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I my self do prefer to give rather than receive, only because I very rarely come from oral. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I have . Probably stems from when I asked an ex for a blowjob she actually started blowing on it ???:blowjob:
Did your ears fly off? :D sorry warped sense of humour :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pearls