'ow Do

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
Been ages since I was a newbie on any site, but here we go again.

For those not sure about the Yorkshire dialect 'ow do means hello, one or two will know me from else where as I'm certainly not new to the scene. I've only had a quick look at the site so far, from what I've seen looks good, will have a more thorough look tomorrow to see whats what.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Been ages since I was a newbie on any site, but here we go again.

For those not sure about the Yorkshire dialect 'ow do means hello, one or two will know me from else where as I'm certainly not new to the scene. I've only had a quick look at the site so far, from what I've seen looks good, will have a more thorough look tomorrow to see whats what.
Aha.. been waiting for you to pop on. Hello ;)

Hello again @tricky-dicky and welcome to social swinging.
Enjoy and have fun! (y)

As I say to everyone here, be active, remain active and go far you will.
PS poke and prod around, you can't break anything.
Best wishes
Admin :)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello @tricky-dicky and welcome to the forums, they are a great place to get to know people. Join in and have fun, if you have any question just tag one of the team. Good luck.

D

Deleted member 1030

Welcome aboard @tricky-dicky - at last lol Great to see you here (y)
Any help you need, just give myself, @Admin or any of the staff a shout. Catch up with you in the forums!

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Welcome hun....weve heard alot about thee. Tha knows the score so im sure you'll fit right in perfectly. Derbyshire lass in case tha were wonderin lol. Anyway welcome and enjoy xxx

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ow do eld lad? Thas come t'reet place tha nos.
It's a grand eld site and tha'll av loads u fun.
Welcome bud. Look forward to becoming acquainted with you. Hope to see you in the forums at some point.
Si thi later mucker. :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Btw Wigan lad from the (better :sneaky:) Red Rose county.
Since poshed up and emigrated to Cheshire.
:)