Oxford vaccine

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
That’s the first injection then after the second, it takes you to 90% ??

Just been reading about this, the info may have come from a press release and not directly from Astrazeneca and from what I understand if the first dose was given at 50% and the second at 100% it appears to give about 90% efficacy. The problem as I understand it is that those people given a 50% strength dose were given it in error and the actual number of recipients given a 50% dose is unknown so the efficacy is not confirmed in the UK. However in Brazil the efficacy was, I think around 62%.
The minimum efficacy rate needs to be 50% so it's still ok as it would still make a major impact on the rate of infection and at around $2.50 per dose it's a lot cheaper as the others, from memory are about $15-$25 per dose.
The info came fron the interweby thingie so could all be bullshit, we just have to wait for confirmation

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just been reading about this, the info may have come from a press release and not directly from Astrazeneca and from what I understand if the first dose was given at 50% and the second at 100% it appears to give about 90% efficacy. The problem as I understand it is that those people given a 50% strength dose were given it in error and the actual number of recipients given a 50% dose is unknown so the efficacy is not confirmed in the UK. However in Brazil the efficacy was, I think around 62%.
The minimum efficacy rate needs to be 50% so it's still ok as it would still make a major impact on the rate of infection and at around $2.50 per dose it's a lot cheaper as the others, from memory are about $15-$25 per dose.
The info came fron the interweby thingie so could all be bullshit, we just have to wait for confirmation
I got mine off the bbc news. ?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
My boy Stewart is soon going in for major surgery (He is 53 years old I just call him my boy ? ) and I hope any vaccine is available soon as he is on the top line of at risk people having a very depressed immune system. Saying that my personal feeling is that health workers should get any vaccine first so then it can be more effectively delivered faster and more efficiently to everyone else.

N xxx #studmuffin