• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pain

MOTM

18 July 2015
ladies and gents this
When having sex do you feel discomfort with it being too deep
I have this problem in certain positions with hubby
Don’t know why
Do you have the same issues?

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
ladies and gents this
When having sex do you feel discomfort with it being too deep
I have this problem in certain positions with hubby
Don’t know why
Do you have the same issues?
I’ve only ever had this with one¹ partner; wasn’t that she didn’t like a position, but that she found it, the girth, too painful in that position.

So, we just didn’t do it in that position again.

¹specifying that it was only one; not pretending my cock is big enough to cause most women pain lol

D

Deleted member 8095

I get this at certain times of the month, particularly after the time of the month, although it happens at other times. If he goes to deep it can get a little painful. Most time its a pleasure pain but other times it just hurts. Don't know why xx Lou xx

D

Deleted member 6485

Its been a long time since i had any discomfort/pain from intercourse. One position that can sometimes cause problems is doggy style...especially if its done hard n fastxx

D

Deleted member 8095

Its been a long time since i had any discomfort/pain from intercourse. One position that can sometimes cause problems is doggy style...especially if its done hard n fastxx
Thats when i get the pain Deb, but like it is mostly a pleasure pain xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…