Parties That Changed Thru The Course Of The Night....

• Thread starter Deleted member 2978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2978

my first girlfriend loved being given oral. I loved giving it so it was win-win. New Years Eve party at her parents house with some neighbours and friends. She wore a black silky lace button-up top and silk pyjama style pants outfit and no underwear(yes a blind man could read her bumps from 20 feet). Her parents neighbour was a English bloke with an American wife. She wore a backless red silky dress that showed off her assets very well(again no underwear as she so proudly displayed to me a few times on purpose). Her hubby could barely keep his hands off her or my girlfriend or another 19 year old who was wearing less as the night went one and as everyone got more lubricated by the booze the more things got taken off or unbuttoned until she saw her dad passed out on floor. She and I and the other girl helped get her mom and dad upstairs and into bed and I left them to undress them while I used the upstairs bathroom. We started to come back down stairs but only got 1/2 way down the stairs and you could hear the other couple fucking each others brains out on the rec room floor. Next thing I know I was pushed back on the stair landing with a breast in one hand and nipple in my mouth while trying to remove/unbutton a dress and a black lace blouse. My girlfriend wiggled out of those PJ pants and sat on my face and I was eating my way to china when some one start pulling off my pants...at this point I did not care who it was lol. the other girl started sucking my girlfriends nipples and next thing I know I am taking a bath in lady squirt... scared her at first then she said if it felt that good it must not be a bad thing. We untangled for 2 minutes to go in front living room and its nice comfortable l shaped couch, listening all the while to moaning and groaning coming from the downstairs rec room. We continued to have "adult play time" for while longer with small breaks for water/soda/beer/wine and food. I walked into the kitchen naked and was confronted by the neighbours wife asking if I was behaving myself and taking care of my girlfriend's needs to which I heard two "hell yeah's" from the living room so I did not say a word.... next thing I know she was on her knees sucking me hard...sort of freaked me out as her hubby was in the next room...turns out he had passed out and she wanted more so the 3 some became a 4 sum with me sort of sitting on side touching bits here and there while they went wild.... Next day when we saw him he said great party hope we can do it again tomorrow to which my girlfriend said in my ear "only if she comes over and he stays home"... girlfriends mom cornered me in kitchen around noon and said thank you for getting him sorted then asked if everything went okay last night afterwards . I said "yes we took the two love birds home then came back to crash" to which she whispered, with a huge smile on her face, "was that before you fucked my daughter and her friend or after " She knew what had happened and later she talked to us both to make sure we were taking the "precautions to prevent a baby that could ruin our future plans for college/university and beyond". She was a very smart lady... next new years she had a basket with condom's in it in the kitchen lol
Post script to this Sadly I got messaged on Facebook last week by my sister asking if it was okay to give her my info. I asked why and she said she got a message from her after she saw that one of my cousins had passed away. I figured there was no harm. A day later I got a message and we spoke on ******. It took us a few hours to catch up on things but sadly her dad had a massive heart attack about 2 years after we broke up and her mom soon after was diagnosed with Dementia. She said at first she thought the doctors were wrong, but every week or so she could she more and more signs such as leaving the car running in the driveway, cooking dinner and putting on a plate then ordering food delivered, forgetting the name of her grandson etc...very sad....but what a great 24 hours we had that New Years Eve in 1973/1974