Pelvic Floor/ Kegel Exercises (not Just For The Girls)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

Reletless2017

I have a daughter, and ever since they told me post delivery that my vagina would never be the same again I have endeavored to keep my pelvic floor from giving out on me - I came to the conclusion that creating a puddle every time I sneezed, or went on a trampoline (don't judge me :) ) was not what I wanted for my life.

So over the last 14 years I have done pelvic floor exercises, but the regularity wasn't as good as it should be. I wanted to step it up a bit, keeping things functional is not the same as them being excellent. In the last year I have been using kegel balls instead of doing the exercises. Lovehoney do some moulded silicon ones, in different weights so there isn't the hoerible hygiene ick that that string holding the balls together usually presents ,and you can build strength up by working through the weights.
Now I feel better about the muscle strength there than i have done since my early 20s, everything is marvellous :whistle:

Enough about me :)

Ladies - Is pelvic floor strength maintenance important to you? What do you do to keep from weeing when on trampolines etc? :)
I am curious, ladies who haven't had children, have you ever felt the need to bother?

Gentlemen - pelvic floor strength is often something discussed in relation to women but it is relevant to men too. Most men I mention the idea to though look at me like I'm mad, almost as if they don't have a pelvic floor. Men who do pilates (amongst other benefits)can often have multiple orgasms due to the strength in their pelvic floor, so the lack of interest often surprises me. You SS guys aren't average guys though :whistle:
Do you work your pelvic floor? If not is it just because it has never occurred to you to do so?

It is all true I've been doing it for a few years now and it helps control orgasm firstly and MY GOD are they more intense! So gents I reccomend you get working those muscles and it is not even that hard to do.

R

Reletless2017

I have 4 children the youngest is 23, have always done pelvic floor exercises, probably not as much as I should do now but often mid pee.
I like doing it when I have a cock inside me and I squeeze :)
Now that I haven't felt before!! I can imagine it feels amazing for the guy as well.

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Never knew, it effected the male orgasm.. Only effect i assumed the male had, was if you practiced them.. whilst having sex, as @Beds_Bi said up there..
Best thing about pelvic floor excercise's. They can be done any time any place anywhere... to coin a well known ditty... :D

M

meet_the_fockers

@meet_the_fockers - it's brilliant for men, brilliant. We all need to love our pelvic floors ;) @EyesOpening doing pilates is one of the many reasons I married him :whistle: :whistle:
The being able to do it any time any place thing reminds me of a Victoria Wood sketch, where she talked about being able to tell when someone was attempting to do pelvic floor exercises; it'll be the woman standing at the bus stop with a look of intense concentration on her features as her face contorts...hopefully I don't look like that when I do it :rofl::rofl:
There is a woman in a Green dress at our local.. bus stop i see her every morning.. she looks in pain!! Its you!! Isnt it!? Isnt it! :rofl:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I have a daughter, and ever since they told me post delivery that my vagina would never be the same again I have endeavored to keep my pelvic floor from giving out on me - I came to the conclusion that creating a puddle every time I sneezed, or went on a trampoline (don't judge me :) ) was not what I wanted for my life.

So over the last 14 years I have done pelvic floor exercises, but the regularity wasn't as good as it should be. I wanted to step it up a bit, keeping things functional is not the same as them being excellent. In the last year I have been using kegel balls instead of doing the exercises. Lovehoney do some moulded silicon ones, in different weights so there isn't the hoerible hygiene ick that that string holding the balls together usually presents ,and you can build strength up by working through the weights.
Now I feel better about the muscle strength there than i have done since my early 20s, everything is marvellous :whistle:

Enough about me :)

Ladies - Is pelvic floor strength maintenance important to you? What do you do to keep from weeing when on trampolines etc? :)
I am curious, ladies who haven't had children, have you ever felt the need to bother?

Gentlemen - pelvic floor strength is often something discussed in relation to women but it is relevant to men too. Most men I mention the idea to though look at me like I'm mad, almost as if they don't have a pelvic floor. Men who do pilates (amongst other benefits)can often have multiple orgasms due to the strength in their pelvic floor, so the lack of interest often surprises me. You SS guys aren't average guys though :whistle:
Do you work your pelvic floor? If not is it just because it has never occurred to you to do so?
Did somebody mention kegg exercises....get me involved. Mines a Guinness!! :)

Reactions: Pearls