• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pelvic Floor/ Kegel Exercises (not Just For The Girls)

R

Reletless2017

It is all true I've been doing it for a few years now and it helps control orgasm firstly and MY GOD are they more intense! So gents I reccomend you get working those muscles and it is not even that hard to do.

R

Reletless2017

I have 4 children the youngest is 23, have always done pelvic floor exercises, probably not as much as I should do now but often mid pee.
I like doing it when I have a cock inside me and I squeeze
Now that I haven't felt before!! I can imagine it feels amazing for the guy as well.

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Never knew, it effected the male orgasm.. Only effect i assumed the male had, was if you practiced them.. whilst having sex, as @Beds_Bi said up there..
Best thing about pelvic floor excercise's. They can be done any time any place anywhere... to coin a well known ditty...

M

meet_the_fockers

There is a woman in a Green dress at our local.. bus stop i see her every morning.. she looks in pain!! Its you!! Isnt it!? Isnt it!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Did somebody mention kegg exercises....get me involved. Mines a Guinness!!

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…