People Not Objects !!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 April 2015
I'm going to say this as something Mrs A Team, just mentioned has annoyed me, when new members start up conversations that you've not had much interaction with, it's not a very good introduction, when 3 or 4 lines in, they are thinking of you naked, yes we know it's a swinging site, and yes we know it's banter, relative to the Site we are on, but come on, we are people first before objects to be drooled over, and it would be nice to get to know us first. We are as big a set of flirts as anyone on here, but there is an etiquette to these things guys !!!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If you are not happy with something in particular, please report it and we can take a look and act on it from there.
There are report buttons everywhere, PM's, profiles, threads, profile posts and in chat etc.
For more information please read here;
https://socialswinging.com/swinging-wiki/how-do-i-report-content.29/

Sadly some people think like that and after the second line jump right in and come out with some crude stuff.. :confused:
Of course, you can block said person or report it as mentioned above..

D

Deleted member 1402

I agree. I think some people are after dirty chat. It bugs me when I get asked "when did you last have sex" and I reply with not saying, so they think I'm up my own arse.

27 April 2015
If you are not happy with something in particular, please report it and we can take a look and act on it from there.
There are report buttons everywhere, PM's, profiles, threads, profile posts and in chat etc.
For more information please read here;
https://socialswinging.com/swinging-wiki/how-do-i-report-content.29/

Sadly some people think like that and after the second line jump right in and come out with some crude stuff.. :confused:
Of course, you can block said person or report it as mentioned above..
Thank you @Admin we are aware of the procedures, and as experienced people, we can handle it, its just not good etiquette and hopefully new people reading this will take heed !!!

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Unfortunately this is always going to happen especially with people new to the site who haven't quite realised that we are not the same as other sites out there. Sometimes a polite response pointing them to the FAQ section may help but if not all you need do is report them and we can then deal with them. They either abide by the sites rules or they are banned

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you @Admin we are aware of the procedures, and as experienced people, we can handle it, its just not good etiquette and hopefully new people reading this will take heed !!!
New people?..
No probs and you know where to report things if you need to, you also know how to block if need to.

Ok I am the offender here, and I publicly apologise. It was meant as an innocent comment, but realised I offended @The-A-Team
Eh?
Think you may be on the wrong thread here Mark..

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
M

Marky191268

Ok posted this on wrong thread. I am the offender and want to publicly apologise. It was meant as an innocent comment

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Alright, Mark has been here for a very long time and knows the ropes.. I am not allowing this thread to continue.
Please take it to private messaging instead.
Many thanks.

Reactions: Therapon
Status
Not open for further replies.