Pettiness

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Think I’ve seen my fair share of pettiness over the years usually when I’ve been chatting to people and arranged meets …
I’ve probably got involved in stuff I should have let pass but sometimes you have to say what you think … 🤠

D

Deleted member 23453

At the time it wasn’t funny but looking back it was hilarious. In hotel with my sub and I had brought along a new bottle of lube, but mixed it up with an embrocation and the sight of me rushing to the bathroom and being hosed down in the shower was straight out of a carry on film. It did sting.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I have had a read through some of the threads. And I wanted to add to my previous post. We are all swingers on here, that means we have sex with people other than our partners. Swinging is like a box of chocolates, you get to try different flavours but you always have your favourite. Swinging covers a broad range of sexual activities, and jealousy should play no part in it, I'm happy that people are meeting and having fun .... share your stories so we can all give you a virtual high five or hug 👄
One of the reasons I like this site is that it is inclusive of everyone and we can all chat without having to be accepted as friends unlike other sites. I always try to reply to every message, it may take a while sometimes.
If someone wants to be petty with me then they can get on with it, I'm not going to give them headspace. I've dealt with enough crap in my life to let things like that bother me.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have had a read through some of the threads. And I wanted to add to my previous post. We are all swingers on here, that means we have sex with people other than our partners. Swinging is like a box of chocolates, you get to try different flavours but you always have your favourite. Swinging covers a broad range of sexual activities, and jealousy should play no part in it, I'm happy that people are meeting and having fun .... share your stories so we can all give you a virtual high five or hug 👄
One of the reasons I like this site is that it is inclusive of everyone and we can all chat without having to be accepted as friends unlike other sites. I always try to reply to every message, it may take a while sometimes.
If someone wants to be petty with me then they can get on with it, I'm not going to give them headspace. I've dealt with enough crap in my life to let things like that bother me.
Excellent honest post Jules and I’ve seen for myself how you’ve been treated as you know, if people want to ignore another person out of pure jealousy then this scene isn’t for them!
I’ve spoken to you and I have to say you are the loveliest person I think I’ve ever come across here and remember you have a block button 😬 which works a treat as the petty peeps can’t see your posts 😂x

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Excellent honest post Jules and I’ve seen for myself how you’ve been treated as you know, if people want to ignore another person out of pure jealousy then this scene isn’t for them!
I’ve spoken to you and I have to say you are the loveliest person I think I’ve ever come across here and remember you have a block button 😬 which works a treat as the petty peeps can’t see your posts 😂x
Thank you Pearls I don’t understand how someone who I thought of as a friend can suddenly start ignoring me, ghost me for months but still want to keep going on my profile to look at my pictures. He should man up and tell me what I have done that’s so wrong.
Im lucky I have some great friends on this site and I appreciate every message they send xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thank you Pearls I don’t understand how someone who I thought of as a friend can suddenly start ignoring me, ghost me for months but still want to keep going on my profile to look at my pictures. He should man up and tell me what I have done that’s so wrong.
Im lucky I have some great friends on this site and I appreciate every message they send xxx
If he’s still following you, watching everything you are doing then for me personally I would block. It’s not fair that you have no explanation for this behaviour especially like you said he was a friend. X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If he’s still following you, watching everything you are doing then for me personally I would block. It’s not fair that you have no explanation for this behaviour especially like you said he was a friend. X
I should add, you did the right thing by creating albums which you can control who sees your photos and don’t let one person get you down. X

25 July 2016
I agree with Pearls dont let one so called "friend" bother you truely there not much of a friend it seems just block and fxxx them ( not literally lol). From what i have read in post by you and about you you seem to be very truthfull and honest ( and good looking to boot) so block and forget xx