Photo Comments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So, Social Swinging was literally the first swinging site to allow videos and then comments on photos.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on comments on photos?
They're definitely not really hit & miss;
Most of ours are as a couple and most are miss, low hits.

So what constituents as a good photo that works for you and if comments have worked on it or not?

10 July 2018
I’ll occasionally comment on pics… when I remember there IS a media section. (Yeah, I know…)

However, I‘m always genuinely astonished if I get comments on mine. (No, folks, that’s very much not a hint; go comment on someone whose pics rightly deserve nice comments.)

So yeah, a stylish pic, or a provocative one might get comments from me, but I’m flattered and a little bit puzzled whenever anyone comments on mine.

D

Deleted member 11852

I’ll occasionally comment on pics… when I remember there IS a media section. (Yeah, I know…)

However, I‘m always genuinely astonished if I get comments on mine. (No, folks, that’s very much not a hint; go comment on someone whose pics rightly deserve nice comments.)

So yeah, a stylish pic, or a provocative one might get comments from me, but I’m flattered and a little bit puzzled whenever anyone comments on mine.
You shouldn’t be puzzled because your pics are very nice. You certainly know my feelings on one particular one lol xxxx M

D

Deleted member 11852

Personally I feel that if a pic captures your eye why not comment on it.
Some of the pics our sexy members put up are really eye catching. Some are inviting but not revealing, some are downright out there but sexy with it.
I love looking through media and like to leave a comment of some sort if I see anything I like.
I also think it’s nice when people take time to comment on our media. I often think they must be seeing something I don’t lol, but at the same time they obviously like it enough to leave a comment. xxx M