Photos.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We’ve had many a discussion about pics and bits :D

So dare I say preference :eek:

Ladies, gents and couples. What do you like to see from..

A couple
A lady
A gent

Maybe we could all do a little challenge and choose an option that we like and add it to our media. ?
Oi :p :p :p Thought you was setting challenges ......:D:D:D

24 June 2019
City
Washington
For me pics to tantalise my body and brain are ...

- Ladies: a hint of what's in front of the camera and that the photographer is enjoying but not the whole story - a tease basically. A flash of boob, a glimpse of underwear clad bottom ...
- Men: Arms, shoulders, arms, arse, ARMS, chest, ARMS, a hint of cock but not right out and in my face (well not yet) and ARMS. (you get the picture ? )

- Couples: Bodies pressed together, close, again not all on show - I do love a black and white couples pic.

J x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

- Ladies: a hint of what's in front of the camera and that the photographer is enjoying but not the whole story - a tease basically. A flash of boob, a glimpse of underwear clad bottom ...
- Men: Arms, shoulders, arms, arse, ARMS, chest, ARMS, a hint of cock but not right out and in my face (well not yet) and ARMS. (you get the picture ? )

- Couples: Bodies pressed together, close, again not all on show - I do love a black and white couples pic.

J x
Ok .... arms ?,shoulders ,arms?,arse?,arms?,chest .... a bit of:X3::X3: I’m shy ....arms?......
no pressure then:cry:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

J x
Erotic is always best I think .... especially with couples .... not always easy to achieve I know without a photographer.. but then that applies to everyone really ..