Photoshoots Anyone Interested ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
H

heavenNhell

As some of you know we are a couple that enjoy taking pics and we have shared many of our better ones on here . we also see people saying they would like to have good images for there site so we wondered if any body would like to have us come and take some sexy but refined pics of them ?
this is free of charge just for fun and use on this type of site .

contact us for details

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

As some of you know we are a couple that enjoy taking pics and we have shared many of our better ones on here . we also see people saying they would like to have good images for there site so we wondered if any body would like to have us come and take some sexy but refined pics of them ?
this is free of charge just for fun and use on this type of site .

contact us for details
I have seen some of your work in your albums.. its lovely...
Nice offer.. you wont be dissapointed...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You really do have amazing photography skills, so am sure people will be grateful for a chance of good erotic photography and for free.
Good luck and let's hope people take you up on your generous offer. :)

D

Deleted member 1402

Would be wonderful if someone could take some artistic photo's for us, but can never find anyone who is....

A - Genuinely wanting to take photo's only
B - someone who doesn't expect sex as payment
C - local enough for us :(

So it looks like we have to keep using the badly taken ones we have done ourselves at the moment.
I've experienced the same previously.

D

Deleted member 1402

We know we are not super models, and also hate the camera sooo much it's difficult to take a nice photo of one or both of us together, so if anyone was to take ours for us they would wand a few grand to visit the opticians after they are done! :eek: lol
don't be daft!

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'd quite happily pose for a few photos if they expected sex as payment. Bring it on I say. Be a great roll play fantasy for sure! :whistle: