• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pic Collectors.....

Should new members be able to view the gallery instantly& without info or images on their accounts?

• Yes am happy for new members to join, view all my images without having any info or images

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • No, I would prefer the gallery restricted unless the new members contribute their own pics etc

Votes: 121 79.1%
  • What?? I am unsure.. (please explain)

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
M

meet_the_fockers

You and i work work in very close proximity.. hence i havent added you this is the only reason why xx

Reactions: Admin and amboman

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Uhmm, these aren't stats, just assumptions. What do twitter determine is a fake? Someone whose profile is totally ficticious or a profile that contains an untruth, e.g their job title, earnings, age, weight, height?

twitter would suggest that the majority of issues are with men
What does that actually mean?

I can provide other published generally available stats that "prove" just the opposite. They say women are more likely to lie on their profiles than men (10% more). Oh and that 44% of Brits and 53% of Americans lie on thier prolfiles.

All stats are totally meaningless unless you know how the figures were arrived at. I'm not saying twitter have it totally wrong but I bet they haven't got it right either. Just my twopence worth

However after saying that I think here on SS we are making a difference, weeding out the obvious fakes and banning those who disregard the rules or are abusive.

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Jesus mouse, what sex sites are you on if you look at people's height and earnings?
Weirdo

Haha none. I was quoting from some stats that show men mainly lie about their job titles and earnings (what a surprise) and women about thier age and weight. A case of don't shoot me I'm only the messenger

Reactions: Admin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…